CK64 Went to Japan and all we got was this lousy OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I took my grandmother to the dentist there was a Nathan's Hot Dog Stand across the street. I really wish that I didn't eat lunch before I went.

Also a couple of black dudes stopped and asked me if I wanted to sell my car (haven't had that happen in a few months).

Just played the new Crash Course campaign on L4D.

Not bad. wish it were at least a full campaign, but it's long enough.

"Pilots License revoked...Dun Dun Daahnnn"

[quote name='DT778']Anyone know when the Beatles RB DLC is going to come out?[/QUOTE]

I think around the 20th of each month, starting in October. Abbey Road, Sgt Pepper, and Rubber Soul are due out before the end of the year.

I saw that on Dead Air Space mojimbo...I really wish I could just fly to Los Angeles for both shows. It's beyond cool Flea is playing with Thom.

[quote name='joe2187']Aint that the dude from Radiohead?...Didnt know he did Solo stuff.[/QUOTE]

The Eraser is pretty amazing. You should check it out.

I bought L4D when it came out and still haven't finished ax single campaign. :|
I'm gonna ask this again, do any of you have a psp p?ndo?a battery I can borrow?

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Excellent![/QUOTE]
You getting it? I haven't played in a long time. I didn't like that they gimped the melee.

[quote name='JolietJake']You getting it? I haven't played in a long time. I didn't like that they gimped the melee.[/QUOTE]

If they sale lasts till Friday, I'm pretty sure I will. I want to try some of the mods.

I have to say, the Breaking Benjamin songs for Rock Band are actually pretty fun. I was worried they'd be chord-fests but they're actually fun.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Excellent![/QUOTE]

That's tempting -- especially with all the mods and the fact that PC content is free. Hook up my 360 controller and I'm set (save that my laptop needs more ram. ;) )

[quote name='karsh']I have to say, the Breaking Benjamin songs for Rock Band are actually pretty fun. I was worried they'd be chord-fests but they're actually fun.[/QUOTE]

they put Breaking Benjamin in RB? what songs?

[quote name='Rocko']Tried the demo for Ninety Nine Nights.

I kind of want to pick it up for

[quote name='st0neface']I think around the 20th of each month, starting in October. Abbey Road, Sgt Pepper, and Rubber Soul are due out before the end of the year.[/QUOTE]Thanks.

T93V4-VTH9J-KY3MB-V79WT-D9K66
FXTWW-BQH69-MPT63-PQWCD-VCDT8
H6P9C-YW627-TB98J-F8D43-J2PXY
FW3C7-Y8G4T-QV3Q6-T7CYR-BDWDQ
Q299Y-KJBYQ-BYTKP-7V4QC-2KB3T
PP3D9-X7BMP-TBGXR-H47TD-Y98DW
KT39T-2V9Y7-47JFV-VXMGG-4VVHM
XJFQG-RDXGM-C4BR7-K9R84-HXK7Q
V47GJ-MRC6F-3QVRQ-62G26-Q69BG
BBDQB-JJC3T-THKXM-247FY-QRRQ8
KKFGC-BGQDC-YX9WK-KK6QR-RGCYM
KFV3C-RJD26-QBTQB-G2G26-Q69BQ
XMWYY-FDQ37-H276P-87WFX-XTM4G
TKYD2-9946F-K7YH2-GMHFC-YTCYW

Castle Crashers Necromancer DLC codes, or whatever it's called.

Has anyone read how the Win7 upgrades will work? I know in the past it would just ask for the disc of a previous version of windows. I'm thinking of getting that $30 upgrade copy.

[quote name='DarthPuma']I bought L4D when it came out and still haven't finished ax single campaign. :|
I'm gonna ask this again, do any of you have a psp p?ndo?a battery I can borrow?[/QUOTE]

I have a tool that will turn your battery into a whatever the fuck that is that you typed. I'll sell it to you.

[quote name='Brak']T93V4-VTH9J-KY3MB-V79WT-D9K66
FXTWW-BQH69-MPT63-PQWCD-VCDT8
H6P9C-YW627-TB98J-F8D43-J2PXY
FW3C7-Y8G4T-QV3Q6-T7CYR-BDWDQ
Q299Y-KJBYQ-BYTKP-7V4QC-2KB3T
PP3D9-X7BMP-TBGXR-H47TD-Y98DW
KT39T-2V9Y7-47JFV-VXMGG-4VVHM
XJFQG-RDXGM-C4BR7-K9R84-HXK7Q
V47GJ-MRC6F-3QVRQ-62G26-Q69BG
BBDQB-JJC3T-THKXM-247FY-QRRQ8
KKFGC-BGQDC-YX9WK-KK6QR-RGCYM
KFV3C-RJD26-QBTQB-G2G26-Q69BQ
XMWYY-FDQ37-H276P-87WFX-XTM4G
TKYD2-9946F-K7YH2-GMHFC-YTCYW

Castle Crashers Necromancer DLC codes, or whatever it's called.[/QUOTE]
This code has already been used. :cry:

[quote name='JolietJake']Did they ever fix the multiplayer in CC?[/QUOTE]

They fixed that a long time ago, no problems whatsover in online games.

New GFK album isnt too bad, gonna give it a few more listens too.

The only way you'll find someone to play with you is if you form a support group for pariahs with DarthPumer and StinkinPrime.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']they put Breaking Benjamin in RB? what songs?[/QUOTE]

I Will Not Bow, Diary of Jane, and So Cold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back