Class Action lawsuit about Verizon Early Termination Fee..

strayfoxx

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I just received a notice in the mail about a firm challenging the legality of the Early Termination Fee in a class action lawsuit. If I wish to participate I am supposed to download a form off of the website (www.verizonetfsettlement.com) and send it in.

I remember being royally pissed about the ETF, which although I knew it was coming, I was a customer of Verizon's for six years and thought there would be somewhat of an idea of customer loyalty. Anyways, is this worth my time, or is there anything I should know about class action lawsuits?

Sprint , Nextel, Cingular all the rest of them have ETF and have gotten away with it for years to see that site was a surprise only cuase similer case have been trown out of court because you've signed a contract stateing you'll agreed to pay those ETF fees if you cancel early. As far as jumping on the band wagon that depends on how much of that $21 Million goes to how many people and how much of that the court awards to the lawyers and the courts fees. In short you could have a check for $200 dollars or $2 dollars sitting in your hand

bread's done
Back