Class of Heroes 2 PSP / Vita Presale Now Open!

buffbov

CAGiversary!
Many have argued whether or not this is a deal, and I don't know how anyone could argue that its not. To drive awareness after multiple delays, I felt this deserved a new thread.

$36.99 gets you, " a digital voucher that entitles you to a physical copy of Class of Heroes 2 that includes a case with the art shown on the left, a UMD with custom art, and a game manual AS WELL AS a North America PSN (only) digital download code that will allow the game to also be downloaded from the North American PlayStation Network (aka SEN)."

This will be an incredibly rare UMD, and the digital download code will be emailed to purchasers separately allowing them to keep the original sealed if they wish to do so. The digital copy will play on Vita as well as PSP. Enjoy :D

May 8th is the last day to place an order for a physical UMD.

http://www.gaijinworks.com/GW_presale_reg.htm

A lot of questions you may have about the game can most likely be answered at the official forums here: http://www.gaijinworks.com/interact/forumdisplay.php?4-Gaijin-Outpost

Last edited by a moderator:
That seems kinda odd... why not just ship them in the order in which they were placed?
Thats what Vic said in the thread. They wanted to get out individuals first and then multiple/international orders last. multiple orders are being shipped priority mail in a box, while individuals go first class in a bubble mailer.I dont remember the reasoning behind it though.

Thats what Vic said in the thread. They wanted to get out individuals first and then multiple/international orders last. multiple orders are being shipped priority mail in a box, while individuals go first class in a bubble mailer.I dont remember the reasoning behind it though.
Well, either way, not a huge deal I guess since it's only a matter of days.

I still wish he would have sent out tracking numbers. I don't know where my copy is due to the conflict between my parent's hold mail and my change of address request.

Well, either way, not a huge deal I guess since it's only a matter of days.

I still wish he would have sent out tracking numbers. I don't know where my copy is due to the conflict between my parent's hold mail and my change of address request.
yeah not a big deal to me either since i get a super limited print run item. also had the digital version to play for months so the delay didnt really bother me. either way it should be here this week.

Haven't received the KS order I got from another user.  No biggie... I still haven't take the regular out of the shipping bubble envelope.   Probably will go on the shelf like that since I don't want to find a place to store the certificate.

I bought multiples to help people out who couldn't get the KS version :whistle2:(

On that note my order arrived on Friday.
Do have any left? I wanted the KS version and asked multiple times if someone was willing to buy extras... guess I missed your post. :whistle2:/

Do have any left? I wanted the KS version and asked multiple times if someone was willing to buy extras... guess I missed your post. :whistle2:/
I could part with my Kickstarter edition. I doubt I would get my PSP out again to play this since I have it downloaded on my Vita.

I only did it for a couple people before I cut it off. Didn't want it to get out of hand or have them deny the order.

sorry to bring this thread back to life but was anyone else really unhappy with the packaging of these?

i ordered two copies and the package came in a few days ago. they were in a box which was obviously good, but the the box itself barely was big enough for a PSP game to fit inside so both of my certificates were literally bent in order to fit into the box.  :headache:

Does anyone have a contact at Gaijin? I got my order, and due to poor packaging my case was shattered. I contacted Gaijin and they told me "sorry, please send it back and we'll send you a replacement." That was a month ago. I tracked my package and they for sure got it, but they haven't mailed me anything or replied to my DAILY EMAILS.

Any help is appreciated.

Does anyone have a contact at Gaijin? I got my order, and due to poor packaging my case was shattered. I contacted Gaijin and they told me "sorry, please send it back and we'll send you a replacement." That was a month ago. I tracked my package and they for sure got it, but they haven't mailed me anything or replied to my DAILY EMAILS.

Any help is appreciated.
i would suggest going on their forum and trying there since vic responds regularly there.

bread's done
Back