Classic Arcades went cheap today at the Compton, CA Auction

Was that a Soul Caliber cabinet at that auction while you were filming?

And was that and After Burner cabinet as well? Also, was there a Virtual On cab also? I would like to see another Virtual On cab, last i time i saw one was like 4 years ago, i thought it was pretty cool, and this was before i got my saturn with the game...

I'm nostalgia just like the next guy, but these old games are basically garbage. $75 is almost too much. It's like how you put your old couch on Craigslist for $50 just because you don't want the hassle of throwing it away.

Damn it's like being in arcade heaven level 4. $10 for Gyruss?! WTF I would've paid 4 times that, even if it was broken. Hell I would've bought a lot of these and sold off my regular console games. Damnit. I had no realize these sell that cheap at auctions. How do you find these auctions?

[quote name='J7.']Damn it's like being in arcade heaven level 4. $10 for Gyruss?! WTF I would've paid 4 times that, even if it was broken. Hell I would've bought a lot of these and sold off my regular console games. Damnit. I had no realize these sell that cheap at auctions. How do you find these auctions?[/QUOTE]

Here is the link.
http://www.superauctions.com/pages/home.htm

bread's done
Back