Classic RPG Lot (Rare games included)

Great games, but a lot of these (Chrono Cross, FF8, 9, Persona 3 FES, Persona 4) are very common and actually still being produced.. used value maybe $5 each for those. FF7, P1, and P2 are pretty rare though.

I think the OP should include a brief description of the discs condition ( mint / some scratches ) PS1 games tend to get scratch so easily. Just P1 and P2 in a "very good condition" should be enough to get him over 100 dollars.

[quote name='Josh1billion']Great games, but a lot of these (Chrono Cross, FF8, 9, Persona 3 FES, Persona 4) are very common and actually still being produced.. used value maybe $5 each for those. FF7, P1, and P2 are pretty rare though.[/QUOTE]

P3 and P4 are going for $25-30 on Amazon. And I really doubt the 12+ year old PS1 games you're speaking of are still being produced. Did you even know what you were saying when you posted? :lol:

I'm really tempted to bid for P1, P2, and P4. I don't have the extra $100 for them, although that's a good price for those games alone.

[quote name='Blade']P3 and P4 are going for $25-30 on Amazon. And I really doubt the 12+ year old PS1 games you're speaking of are still being produced. Did you even know what you were saying when you posted? :lol:

I'm really tempted to bid for P1, P2, and P4. I don't have the extra $100 for them, although that's a good price for those games alone.[/QUOTE]

A few months back I had FF8 (and 7 for that matter), Chrono Cross, and a couple more games listed and the Square Enix website still had those for sale, brand new (greatest hits) for $14.99. So yeah, at least some of those are still sold new by the manufacturer.

bread's done
Back