ClayFighter Sculptor's Cut (N64)

Segasonic01

CAGiversary!
Feedback
40 (100%)
Hey everyone. I have a question for some of you N64 collectors. I bought Clayfighter 63 1/3 Sculptor's cut from a pawn shop recently & I am wondering if there was ever a box & manual for it. I know it was a BB rental only, so I'm not too sure. All the Ebay auctions seem to be cart only. Anyone know? Thanks!

I have heard that finding the box is harder than finding the game. I knew of one user who had the box + game, not sure of his name or whether or not he/she still has it.

there was one complete w/ box and manula on ebay about 2 weeks ago. the front of the box was faded about 10% due to sunlight coming in the store. i think it was like 20$ buy it now.

There were about 4 games (i think) that were blockbuster only rentals. One was the clayfighter game, another was a razor scooter game (I actually have a sealed copy of that one) and I think there was a blues brothers game that was blockbuster only.

[quote name='Dazz']I have heard that finding the box is harder than finding the game. I knew of one user who had the box + game, not sure of his name or whether or not he/she still has it.[/QUOTE]

About 100X more difficult.

This is the only N64 game I need to have a complete US collection, but my anal requirement of the game to be sticker/markings free is going to make finding it next to impossible.

That said, it's not holy-grail rare and never will be. 5 out of 10 tops.

[quote name='Survivor Charlie']About 100X more difficult.

This is the only N64 game I need to have a complete US collection, but my anal requirement of the game to be sticker/markings free is going to make finding it next to impossible.

That said, it's not holy-grail rare and never will be. 5 out of 10 tops.[/quote]

I, also, need this for my US n64 collection. Currently have about 25% of all the titles. I'm going for a collection with boxes and manuals, so it might prove to take a long time to get a copy. Oh well, thats part of the hunt.

[quote name='Smurfey002']

There were about 4 games (i think) that were blockbuster only rentals. One was the clayfighter game, another was a razor scooter game (I actually have a sealed copy of that one) and I think there was a blues brothers game that was blockbuster only.[/QUOTE]

Also NFL Blitz 2001 Championship Edition (or it might have been called Special Edition) and Stunt Racer 64. I remember I was so annoyed when they announced Stunt Racer 64 was cancelled and then later said rental only. As soon as I saw it was available for sale, I bought it even though it was $29.99 and there was no manual (just the cartridge and box) and the box and cartridge had stickers on it.

Indiana Jones and the infernal machine was a rental exclusive for the 64 as well. Good luck finding any blockbuster exclusive games without markings as they were required at that time to put the store number on the cartridge.

[quote name='sweeetja713']Indiana Jones and the infernal machine was a rental exclusive for the 64 as well. Good luck finding any blockbuster exclusive games without markings as they were required at that time to put the store number on the cartridge.[/QUOTE]

WWWRONG!

You coud order Indiana Jones 64 brand new straight off the Lucas Arts' website... a B&M exclusive for Blockbuster (and rental exclusive) but still buyable new off of lucasarts.com as recent as 2004.

bread's done
Back