Clearance at Radioshack possibly YMMV

Status
Not open for further replies.

akilshohen

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (67%)
I went in radioshack and they had a paltry selection of games. The suprising thing is that they were popular games, but they were on clearance. off the top of my head I remember:
Pokemon Diamond $19.99
Tony Hawk Proving Groung $19.99

Not the THPG on clearance is a deal, but Diamond on clearance at $20 is rarity for a nintendo title. This was in downtown chicago, so it would seem like it would be story wide pretty much.

[quote name='davo1224']Congratulations. You posted old news with less info than the other thread.[/QUOTE]

Why do you have to be such an *ss? Things guy is posting a deal he found, and being a contributing member to this site and instead you are threadcrapping. You are detracting from this site!

[quote name='leesiulung']Why do you have to be such an *ss? Things guy is posting a deal he found, and being a contributing member to this site and instead you are threadcrapping. You are detracting from this site![/quote]

Common sense dictates to read the thread listing before posting. He has a point, you just have an issue with presentation.

I love how there is an argument like this every time a dupe thread is posted. Talk about a friendly community.. Close this thread already mods. -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back