Clearance rules!

cgpwns

CAGiversary!
Over the past few months I have been going to the local Target more and more because it is the best convienience store in my area to get great deals on games and stuff. I have gotten lots of new games for very little (ie. Sonic Gems $17.88, Tales of Symphonia $29.99 when it was a new release). I got my first MP3 player for around $50, and now I got a pair of Wavebirds for the Gamecube for $15 each. Their whole electronics section is full of dvd players, disc media, games, accessories, mp3 players etc. on clearance; its kinda wierd.

Anyways this topic is about what kinds of things you have gotten on clearance lately, and it doesn't have to be a B&M store either.

Although your intentions are noble, I have to say that this was posted in the wrong forum. You should check out the deal discussions area.

It's been several months but I got a surround sound HTIB setup at Target for $30. It's not top notch quality, but well worth the $30. I just wish I had been able to snag 3 or 4 more of them for easy gifts.

Ive gotten Xenosaga Ep. 1 for $4 on clearance at TRU a few months ago. After I beat it I went and sold it on eBay for $13.

My best Target find has probably been Time Crisis 2 w/ Guncon 2 for $7.44. This was 3 years ago. My best non gaming find there was probably a CD clock radio that was $59.99 marked down to $14.98.

i was just at target today and was going to pick up a broadband adapter for the gamecube [ it's 8.79 now i think ]. but it turns out they only have modems... modems! i didn't even know they made those. {=[

[quote name='Larsin']i was just at target today and was going to pick up a broadband adapter for the gamecube [ it's 8.79 now i think ]. but it turns out they only have modems... modems! i didn't even know they made those. {=[[/QUOTE]

I got a modem cause I was too lazy to set up broadband for the GCN.

bread's done
Back