Click ads and earn LOTS OF MONEY EACH MONTH! Also WIN RAZER COMPUTER PRODUCTS!

SirSlaughter24

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)

On Bux.to all you do is click ads for 1 cent each. You also get 1 cent for each ad your referrals click. There are usually around 15 ads per day that you can click on, and a minimum of 20 ads per day if a premium member (usually around 30 though). If you want to really invest into this site, which I have and it has paid off, then you can become a premium member and buy referrals and watch the profits come in. Minimum payout is $10 and payout takes 30 days for premium members and 60 days for standard members (the only bad thing about the site). Paid through Alert Pay. Many people have been paid on this site. If you click every day, and get a few referrals that click everyday then the money will start to add up. This is a great site, and is very easy to get money on.

Razer Special Forces

You do quizzes in order to get prizes made by Razer such as t-shirts, mouses, keyboards, and headphones. I already have a t-shirt on the way and just joined today.

This site is invite only so if you want an invite, PM me your email address and I will invite you.

Good luck and happy earnings!

Last edited by a moderator:
these sites are a waste of time man. it takes forever to get paid these days, don't you have better things to do than click on ads for a penny.

bread's done
Back