Clinton Bumps her Noggin

UncleBob

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
http://www.cnn.com/2012/12/15/us/us-hillary-clinton-concussion/index.html

Looks like Mme Clinton has the tummy flu and fell and got knocked on the head sometime last week.

In spite of the fact it was "not severe", Mme Clinton already knows she won't be able to testify in front of Congress on Thursday regarding the events in Libya that ended in dead Americans.

As to not upset the American Public, Mme Clinton's office kindly made this known over the weekend, so that the news cycle would have forgotten about it by Monday. That was kind of them.

Last edited by a moderator:
http://www.cnn.com/2012/12/30/politics/hillary-clinton-hospitalized/?hpt=hp_t1

(CNN) -- Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was hospitalized Sunday after doctors discovered a blood clot during a follow-up exam related to a concussion she suffered this month, her spokesman said.
She is expected to remain at New York Presbyterian Hospital for the next 48 hours so doctors can monitor her condition and treat her with anti-coagulants, said Philippe Reines, deputy assistant secretary of state.

She was out for three weeks for something described as "not severe" and on the week she was set to come back to work, there's now a blood clot?

I think Mme Clinton's body is trying to tell her something. :D

This is actually quite common. The fact that conservative retards are claiming "CONSPIRACY!!" and couching it with fake concern is disgusting.

Every time conservatives play doctor they look like idiots...including actual conservative doctors.

[quote name='usickenme']This is actually quite common. The fact that conservative retards are claiming "CONSPIRACY!!" and couching it with fake concern is disgusting.

Every time conservatives play doctor they look like idiots...including actual conservative doctors.[/QUOTE]

It's common to have a "not serious" concussion, be out of work for three weeks, then the week you're due to come back to work, find a blood clot?

On the scale of 1 to 100, with 1 being "win the lotto" odds and 100 being "put pants on today" odds, where would you say this chain of events falls?

I'm not medical doctor myself, so I'll abstain from making my own unsubstantiated claims. However, I will defer to the CDC website (via the National Institute of Health), which says:

Most people with a concussion recover quickly and fully. But for some people, symptoms can last for days, weeks, or longer. In general, recovery may be slower among older adults, young children, and teens.

Some of these symptoms may appear right away, while others may not be noticed for days or months after the injury, or until the person starts resuming their everyday life and more demands are placed upon them.

Danger Signs in Adults
In rare cases, a dangerous blood clot may form on the brain in a person with a concussion and crowd the brain against the skull. Contact your health care professional or emergency department right away if you have any of the following danger signs after a bump, blow, or jolt to the head or body:

Headache that gets worse and does not go away.
Weakness, numbness or decreased coordination.
Repeated vomiting or nausea.
Slurred speech.

It's not a blood clot in her head. She likely had a DVT picked up incidentally and not at all related to her concussion. You get bleeds, not clots from head trauma. If you notice, they never specified where the blot clot is so people will assume it's far more serious than it really is.

I am a doctor, BTW.

[quote name='Cantatus']I bet Obama put the clot there![/QUOTE]
I told you. Vince Foster did it.
[quote name='dopa345']It's not a blood clot in her head. She likely had a DVT picked up incidentally and not at all related to her concussion. You get bleeds, not clots from head trauma. If you notice, they never specified where the blot clot is so people will assume it's far more serious than it really is.

I am a doctor, BTW.[/QUOTE]
I uh, just sort of assumed if it was a clot in her head they would have said that. Not saying that it's not in her head because it's not in her head clearly indicates... something I'm sure.

[quote name='dopa345']It's not a blood clot in her head. She likely had a DVT picked up incidentally and not at all related to her concussion. You get bleeds, not clots from head trauma. If you notice, they never specified where the blot clot is so people will assume it's far more serious than it really is.

me too

2010-05-14-drmario.jpg

Did you examine her or get detailed information about what happened to her and what her symptoms are?

Chiropractor or dermatologist? ;)

[quote name='usickenme']This is actually quite common. The fact that conservative retards are claiming "CONSPIRACY!!" and couching it with fake concern is disgusting.

Every time conservatives play doctor they look like idiots...including actual conservative doctors.[/QUOTE]

I'm not, never have. All I want is for her to testify, soon. Who pushed the video? Shouldn't be that difficult. This will go down as a complete and utter error on Obama's record.

And it won't look good as it is.

[quote name='Vader582']Not sure why Rodham is worried? She already got away with Whitewater and Obama is sooooooooo cool.[/QUOTE]

Ooooh don't forget how she murdered Vince Foster!

[quote name='IRHari']Ooooh don't forget how she murdered Vince Foster![/QUOTE]

I've forgotten because Obama is sooooooooooooooooooooo cool.

[quote name='HomelessGamer']I fall down the stairs and get yelled at, but when a celeb falls, shits going' down.[/QUOTE]

8191317327_5180e95d98_z.jpg

[quote name='unclebob']it's common to have a "not serious" concussion, be out of work for three weeks, then the week you're due to come back to work, find a blood clot?

On the scale of 1 to 100, with 1 being "win the lotto" odds and 100 being "put pants on today" odds, where would you say this chain of events falls?[/quote]

bread's done
Back