Clone Wars Season 2 begins tonight!

RisingZan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Just a reminder, Clone Wars Season 2 on Cartoon Network begins tonight at 7pm.

If you miss it, the episodes will premiere the following day on cartoonnetwork.com

This should be good!

It's 8 PM here. :wink:

I can't wait since, these are actually long enough so I don't miss them if I forget to turn CN on right at the beginning.

I missed the fall ones, but I plan on getting the dvd tmro...Going to start watching the new ones tonight though...;)

[quote name='Scrubking']It was awesome. Glad they are longer too.

Are the eps airing everyday this week or how does it work?[/quote]

According to the schedule on cartonnetwork.com, it's airing all this week.

Also noticed that they're airing that awful "The Batman" show on April 2 *shudders*.

Glad I caught it. I almost forgot about it. I really enjoyed it and like Scrubking previously mentioned I was glad to see that they were longer than their previous episodes.

[quote name='RisingZan'][quote name='Kaijufan']Does anyone know what time its on in the central time zone?[/quote]

6pm everyday this week.[/quote]
Well I missed it tonight. I'll have to catch it the rest of this week.

Don't sweat it if you missed it, they're re-running all of them at 8 PM EST on Saturday.

And yes, it was damn cool, as before, and without the time constraints they had as well. Very nice.

[quote name='Kaijufan'][quote name='RisingZan'][quote name='Kaijufan']Does anyone know what time its on in the central time zone?[/quote]

Well I missed it tonight. I'll have to catch it the rest of this week.[/quote]

You should be able to watch it tomorrow on the Clone Wars section of cartoonnetwork.com.

[quote name='KrazyKefka'][quote name='Kaijufan'][quote name='RisingZan'][quote name='Kaijufan']Does anyone know what time its on in the central time zone?[/quote]

Well I missed it tonight. I'll have to catch it the rest of this week.[/quote]

You should be able to watch it tomorrow on the Clone Wars section of cartoonnetwork.com.[/quote]
Thats cool. I'll be sure to watch it tomarrow at school.

bread's done
Back