Close Encounters of the Third Kind Ultimate Edition -- $9.99 Online and in-store

Another great deal from best buy, cheers op
smiley.jpg

Got this at the store for 9.99 on Sunday 2/12/12 and other blu's transporter 3, T2 skynet ed, pulp fiction and adventureland. btw this was the Mission Valley BB @ San Diego, CA

I also saw this in-store this morning (2/14) at the Chula Vista BB - for $9.99 - was in there returning an item.

Definitely worth a blind buy. This is classic Spielburg and a great release. I already got it at Costco for $8 a while back, but would be all over this at $10.

Picked up one of the three copies at the city of industry store. Shelf tag showed it listed as $9.99 so it should be the same for all BB stores I'd think.

Both the Close Encounters and Evil Dead 2 blu rays I picked up today were blind buys I really hope I enjoy. (And I'll be catching Evil Dead 1 on Netflix before checking out 2 for sure)

I'm not sure how I haven't seen this movie yet. I never blind buy but this might be the first time I do it.

Got my copy in the mail yesterday. Came in one of those thin plastic shipping bags, which was aggravating, but the case was miraculously flawless. Huzzah.

[quote name='Vulgarism']Got my copy in the mail yesterday. Came in one of those thin plastic shipping bags, which was aggravating, but the case was miraculously flawless. Huzzah.[/QUOTE]

Same experience. I was afraid of what the condition was going to be like, but it's absolutely mint.

This thing is a real nice collector's piece. I'm glad I bought it.

bread's done
Back