close it up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, I think you can just choose the relist option. And I don't think any CAGer will buy that, since it comes out to about 170 total for a non-slim ps2. >_>

[quote name='topplehat']Hmm, I think you can just choose the relist option. And I don't think any CAGer will buy that, since it comes out to about 170 total for a non-slim ps2. >_>[/QUOTE]

Comes with 10 games. Try reading the full auction.

Dave

[quote name='topplehat']Hey guess what I did, and it's still too much.[/QUOTE]

Well no, it's a pretty fair price, and considering I remember you the other day charging 15 for R-Type Final you should be the last person chiming in about things being overpriced. Keep it to yourself - if it's overpriced it probably won't sell. Period.

Dave

[quote name='Ziv_Zulander']I really don't care if you like my price or not. If you don't have any info to offer me then please leave.[/QUOTE]

You asked if it was too expensive....

[quote name='Ziv_Zulander']If you're not interested in the item or don't have info for me THEN DON'T POST!. Subject closed.[/QUOTE]
Somebody has a case of the Mondays. ;)

I think that your starting price is a bit too high. With some luck, bidding should eventually reach $150. But starting the auction at $120 or less would have helped.

[quote name='MightySlacker']Comes with 10 games. Try reading the full auction.

Dave[/QUOTE]

Most of the games are suck and DEMO DISC is NOT A GAME!

[quote name='topplehat']It's not threadcrapping if it's what you asked for, I don't know what you want us to say...[/QUOTE]
He wanted us all to say "great price man!!" :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back