Close Thread

Well, your price might be a little too low to get able to score a copy. I'll keep an eye out for deals, but I'm not sure you'll have much luck, as I haven't even seen Dead Rising in stores aside from GameStop in quite a long time.

[quote name='linkpwns']Woah, you'd trade in AW: DoR for Dead Rising? Not worth it in my opinion.
Did you check how much it is used?[/quote]

$25 used. It's just that I'd like to get it dirt cheap considering it's nearly 2 years old. I was expecting some places would have it $15-$20.

And as much as I love the Advance Wars series, I just couldn't really get into DoR.

You might be able to find a copy at Toys R Us. It was clearanced a while ago, but you never know.

Yeah somebody over at NeoGAF said they picked up a copy for $20 at TRU, but the closest one to me is about 35 minutes away; the gas alone would negate the $10 difference.

Dead Rising is actually clearanced at $9.98 ($7.98 after 20% off on clearance) at TRU. Still 35 minutes each way is a long way. If you do go, call before to check if it's in stock and asked them to hold it for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back