Close

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not trying to thread crap, but why do you start your bids out so high? You might get more bites if you just do a reserve price.

[quote name='mike.m']Not trying to thread crap, but why do you start your bids out so high? You might get more bites if you just do a reserve price.[/quote]

Because it costs 2 bucks. I hate ebay.. :p

Then sell on here, I've had better luck selling on here, and you don't get jacked by the triple fee ebay system (if you use paypal).

Tempting man, but just need $$$, FFX, WarHawk, blu tooth headset, and wireless GH guitar for now. Thanks. :]

[quote name='I StrikeR I']Haven't got any bites. :/[/quote]

Set prices then. You obviously know what you want to get judging by your starting bids. I don't think your prices are unreasonable, just that very few people go on ebay looking to pay $30 for something they feel they have a chance at getting for less on auctions with low starting bids.

Anyway, bump for you. :)

Figure out the market value of your game in the current condition by doing an advanced search and looking at completed listings.

That's how I find the running value. Then I determine whether or not I'd sell the game near that price. If so I'll set it a few dollars under (maybe $5) what a lot of them are going for and let people bid them up. If I don't make what I expected it isn't a big deal, and if I don't sell them, well then that's fine. Figure out what your selling reservation price is and go from there.

Like I said, sell here on CAG, you don't have to pay a listing fee, or a final value fee. Plus you'll probably make a CAG happy, which is always awesome, and you'll probably make a few more bucks.

Yeah defiantly, this would be my first choice, but after a few weeks of nothing, I had no other choice. I need to sell these fast too unfortunately so..ebay was the fastest. I did give everyone here a chance first. ;]

Yeah just remember that from now on for sure, you will get a higher final bid almost always if you end it at night, especially if you end on a weekday.

I have FFXII CE.

Only thing on your list I'm interested in though is your 360 controller. PM me if you think there's something we can work out.

Thanks and Happy Birthday :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back