Close

[quote name='SpitFire158']cml for CoD4 and Uncharted[/quote]

I may be interested in NGS or R6:V2 for Uncharted. Let me see what other offers roll in and if you're interested, I'll PM you in a day or two.

[quote name='eosmera']Would you be interested in a SixAxis for COD4 (PS3)?[/quote]

No thanks...I'm really only looking for a Dual Shock 3

[quote name='pimpinc333']Did you even look at my list? I know you didn't.[/quote]

Whoops, sorry pimp....missed the post:lol:

Checkin' now...

mac, I have the Blade Runner 5 disc set, 300, goodfellas and talladega nights blu ray. Any interest in trading your COD for a couple?

[quote name='Pratt75']mac, I have the Blade Runner 5 disc set, 300, goodfellas and talladega nights blu ray. Any interest in trading your COD for a couple?[/quote]

Man, the only one I don't have out of those is Blade Runner. Have a game or something you could throw in the mix?

[quote name='maccabee72']Man, the only one I don't have out of those is Blade Runner. Have a game or something you could throw in the mix?[/quote]

sorry but I don't have any PS3 games for trade right now. Thanks anyway.:D

Hi, saw on the Wii thread Pinball Hall of Fame was in your wants. Going to guess you may have picked it since the post was from March (and why I'm not going to nag you w/ a message...) but if by chance you are still looking, I've got a new/sealed copy for $15 shipped. If ya already got it, sorry to bother.

bread's done
Back