close

You must not use RLS or Expertzone that often. Even though you have to pay for stuff, you get great discounts. Last month I got a PS Move, Navigation Controller, PS Eye, and MLB DS3 for $40 shipped. Plus, EZ offers a free prize once a month and heavily discounted MS games on release day.

[quote name='UberSwiss']You must not use RLS or Expertzone that often. Even though you have to pay for stuff, you get great discounts. Last month I got a PS Move, Navigation Controller, PS Eye, and MLB DS3 for $40 shipped. Plus, EZ offers a free prize once a month and heavily discounted MS games on release day.[/QUOTE]

Oh I know they have great discounts, I was just saying for people who are looking for complete freebies it lacks. EZ does has the free prize monthly, BUT it's usually a crappy prize (ex. this month is a $10 wired headset that everyone already has 4 of) that is vastly overpriced as far as points go. But yes, they do have great discounts.

[quote name='patrickc'] EZ does has the free prize monthly, BUT it's usually a crappy prize .[/QUOTE]

I'd hardly call an Xbox 360, Zune, wireless desktop, wireless mice, 250 GB HD, Xbox controller, webcam and others crappy prizes...just saying. I'm pretty sure they've started to lower the value of the freebies because more people signed up just to get their free handouts instead of the sites purpose of training employees.

[quote name='UberSwiss']I'd hardly call an Xbox 360, Zune, wireless desktop, wireless mice, 250 GB HD, Xbox controller, webcam and others crappy prizes...just saying. I'm pretty sure they've started to lower the value of the freebies because more people signed up just to get their free handouts instead of the sites purpose of training employees.[/QUOTE]

I have never seen any of those items for free... I've seen free headsets and Zune accessories (Which all sell out within 10 hours of being posted.) But I'm not here to argue, just to let people know about the free goodies. And yeah.

[quote name='enemyofusall']For these do you have to work in electronics retail? or can you work in, say, Macy's? haha thanks.[/QUOTE]

Lol unfortunately I don't think Macy's qualifies. There are a lot of stores that qualify for these sites, but yeah they are almost all involved in consumer electronics.

Is there anything for most of these sites preventing people from just signing up and saying they work somewhere?

I haven't worked a retail job in like 10 years (wow, am I that old?)

[quote name='MrNEWZ']Is there anything for most of these sites preventing people from just signing up and saying they work somewhere?

I haven't worked a retail job in like 10 years (wow, am I that old?)[/QUOTE]

You can join most of the sites no problem, but when they actually send you the prizes they require you to verify by sending a recent paystub. If you have any friends who work retail they could hook you up, but other than that it's a no go.

For anyone who's using earetailprofessionals: they just added Dragon Age Origins 2 and Crysis 2 to their free game list! Pick them up before they're gone! I just ordered both :)

bread's done
Back