[Closed] CONTEST: Win a Death Jr. (PSP) Prize Pack from CAG!

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Prize Pack includes the Death Jr. game for PSP, Death Jr. poster, 2 Death Jr. bookmarks, Image Comics' Death Jr. #2, and a Logitech Playgear Pocket PSP case.

Death Jr. (movies/screenshots)

To enter, simply post in this thread with anything related to Death Jr . One entry per person. You may post as often as you wish, but that will not increase your chances of winning.

Contest ends 9/9/05. U.S. Residents only.

Prize Pack image attached below:

Woot, I really want to get this one, tried to get the LE at Gamestop and Eb by my house but were totally sold out. Hopefully I can win this time around, thanks Cheapy!

One time I met Death Jr. face to face, I was eating a hot pocket and he let me go in exchange for it, for the record it was ham and cheese!

Death Jr. looks like a REALLY fun game, despite low ratings, I'm really excited to play it. I love platformers and death so how could I go wrong! :D

Death Jr looks like a fun game...but as I spent all of my money at CGE this weekend, the only way for me to get it, is to win it. So pick me :)

i hear the game has C4 hamsters..with a weapon like that who can go wrong :D!..plus the characters look awesome (especially..STIG-martha)

[quote name='chris mrozek']Has anyone actually een any of the limited edition Death Jrs. in store?[/QUOTE]

Yes it was available at my Eb games also... Looks interesting if it wasnt for the reviews I would be inclined to pick it up.

i will hold off for a while on it though

If I win this contest I will have Death Jr. before I own a PSP. It will probably sit on a shelf for a year or more before it gets played or go straight to my trade list. :D

I was saddened that it was delayed after it was originally announced as a launch title. Glad is finally here.!

bread's done
Back