[Closed] CONTEST: Win a Death Jr. (PSP) Prize Pack from CAG!

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Prize Pack includes the Death Jr. game for PSP, Death Jr. poster, 2 Death Jr. bookmarks, Image Comics' Death Jr. #2, and a Logitech Playgear Pocket PSP case.

Death Jr. (movies/screenshots)

To enter, simply post in this thread with anything related to Death Jr . One entry per person. You may post as often as you wish, but that will not increase your chances of winning.

Contest ends 9/9/05. U.S. Residents only.

Prize Pack image attached below:

OK review on IGN and Gamespot. The concept looks like a lot of fun though. Hell, count me in. If I win, I'll actually buy a PSP to go with it. Seriously. (Further proof that CAG is great for the gaming industry.)

i saw on the death jr. website that he had some friends and stuff and tried to get out of trouble or something...that seemed pretty cool

*entered*

I have a lovely PSP with the new v2.0 firmware with only ONE game... Lumines. As much as I enjoy it, I need something else. Sign me up.

It hasn't gotten fantastic reviews, but I've heard its along the vein of Psychonauts, so I'm definitely intrigued.

hehe I was curious about this game..it looks interesting. A few of my friends actually just applied at backbone entertainment since the dev company were working for decided to close its doors.

Death Jr. I remember seeing this game the first time at an E3 some years ago. I was slightly excited about it then becuase of the initial PSP hype, but now all of that seems lost to me.

Seems like every new PSP game is getting walloped in official reviews, it must make Nintendo smile. Just like Coded Arms, people now playing Death Jr. still say it's fun. I only rent PSP games now, their quality is so suspect, but I'll take a free copy anyday. I'm still hopeful DJ will be fun, REALLY need a new PSP game right now.

I love CAG contests. Other sites make you do all kinda scavenger hunt backflips and word puzzles to win stuff. Here you just post - so much in line with the CAG way.

Death Jr. is only the second title to come out for psp that has got my attention. If i had more money right now it would already have it

I remember when Death Jr. was first announced, and everyone went gonzo. I at once thought that this would be reason that I would want a PSP. I have a PSP and don't have Death Jr. yet. Maybe I'll get it, but PSP games have simply been subpar with the exception of HSG, RR, and Lumines. Oh well. What's $250, right?

Damn, not the greatest reviews. Death Jr. was the first PSP game I remember seeing screenshots for back when they first announced the system. Hope it's better than that.

If I won the Death Jr. prize package, I would finally have the motivation I need to purchase a PSP.

Thanks!

Wow 2 contests in a little over a month? Very awesome of you cheapy.

Anyone think that if this game does good despite the reviews that it might turn into a franchise?

Okay, so Death Jr. doesn't look all that great, but I'd gladly accept a Prize Pack should I be fortunate enough to secure the appointment.

I've been looking forward to Death for awhile now, I just can't bring myself to pay for it. Winning Death from a contest would be a much cooler way to go I think. Death looks pretty fun, despite all the lackluster reviews. (What do they know about death anyway? One must experience it firsthand to truly understand Death). Okay, that's enough, I'm done with all the double meaning, stupid Death remarks. Thanks for the contest by the way.

Quick! Let's have a Death JR. MSPAINT OFF!! Rules, use MSPAINT and take less than 2 minutes! GO!

This game had some pretty bad reviews, but it sounds like a really awesome concept!

With apologies to Emily Dickinson:

Because I could not shop for Death
He kindly came to me
This Contest held but for ourselves
And thanks to CheapyD

I'm slow to buy -- I know no haste
And I had put away
My labor and my leisure too
With my sad PSP

I passed on Lumines -- far too much
For such a puzzle game
I passed on Acid Metal Gear