[Closed] CONTEST: Win a Death Jr. (PSP) Prize Pack from CAG!

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Prize Pack includes the Death Jr. game for PSP, Death Jr. poster, 2 Death Jr. bookmarks, Image Comics' Death Jr. #2, and a Logitech Playgear Pocket PSP case.

Death Jr. (movies/screenshots)

To enter, simply post in this thread with anything related to Death Jr . One entry per person. You may post as often as you wish, but that will not increase your chances of winning.

Contest ends 9/9/05. U.S. Residents only.

Prize Pack image attached below:

Darn this game loks like a sweet ass game. I only have 1 psp game and it sucks. I would love to get one that was actually good

[quote name='deathadder']The LE of Death Jr. comes with 2 UMD cases!!!

I thought I would throw my name in even though I never win anything :)[/QUOTE]

What's on the 2nd UMD for the LE of Death, Jr.?

Death Jr. looks like a very quirky game, with some dark and humorous outings.

I'm gonna' have to check this title out sometime.

You gotta' love the idea of having hamsters that have C4 strapped to their backs. LOL

I saw a preview of Death Jr. on Attack of the Show and it looked pretty cool. I read some subpar reviews though.

entered.

Death Jr. is the first game I remember hearing anything about for the PSP. It reminded me of Grim Fandango and a bit of Psychonauts.

As soon as the new 2.0 system update hit for PSP, I put the Dead Guppy wallpaper from the Death Jr. website as my wallpaper. You just can't go wrong with a videogame character that doesn't move or say anything because it's dead!

Rhino guy was telling me about Death Jr. yesterday. He actually told me if I buy it, to buy from EB or Gamestop because they supposedly have some kind of cool limited edition version of it. He was telling me about all the extras it had - some kind of comic you can d/l to the psp, some game cases, etc.

I'm still not sold on game tho. Looks interesting, but iunno...

whats the deal with this game... the reviews say it isn't that great, but from what i've seen it looks pretty cool... anybody with first hand experience have anything to say?

I've been looking forward to Death Jr. since the concept art came out like 2 years ago. I hope it lives up to the hype!
Thanks for the contest!

I really hope that this PortStation game is at least halfway good.

I have been renting assorted PSP games at my local blockbuster lately, and I gotta say that 90% of the games out there stink badly.

My DS has never looked so good is comparison.

Looks like an interesting game. I wonder what happens when Death Jr. dies, and how many lives he starts out with? :whistle2:k

bread's done
Back