[Closed] CONTEST: Win a Death Jr. (PSP) Prize Pack from CAG!

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Prize Pack includes the Death Jr. game for PSP, Death Jr. poster, 2 Death Jr. bookmarks, Image Comics' Death Jr. #2, and a Logitech Playgear Pocket PSP case.

Death Jr. (movies/screenshots)

To enter, simply post in this thread with anything related to Death Jr . One entry per person. You may post as often as you wish, but that will not increase your chances of winning.

Contest ends 9/9/05. U.S. Residents only.

Prize Pack image attached below:

I love the art style of Death Jr., reminds me of Grim Fandango. Looks like an interesting game too.

Anyone see the online game that they had on their site? was a clone of that penguin hit game, except they used a C4 hamster to launch a demon's head as far as it can, I think the best 10 scores got a copy of the game, might still be up...

My local EBGames had the limited edition the *day after* release for $5 less than the normal edition.

I want this.

I picked this game up and I really enjoy it. It is what was missing from the launch lineup. A good game with gameplay like nothing else on the PSP. Hopefully this game can signal some sort of change in the drought that has plagued the PSP since it's launch.

Death Jr. looked like a fun game, and one of the reasons I wanted a PSP. Unfortunately, it didn't get so hot of reviews, so if I win it, I could play it sooner then when it hits the $20 mark. :D

I have become Death Jr., Scyther of worlds.

ON a *slightly* more serious note, is there any way you can buy the stuff from the LE seperately? (CD, vids, etc)

i couldn't ask for anything more than a free game, especially an original title that's pushing to start a franchise. i dont think it'll ever top Spongebob, but its still cooler. I just wish it got better ratings, EGM ragged on this game.

Death Jr. sounds good to me. I know it's been sorta bashed by reviewers, but at a price like "free" I won't care.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Death Jr. has a C4 Hamster, what's cooler than that?[/QUOTE]

I'll tell you what's cooler then Death Jr.'s C4 Hamsters! The hamster cannon from Whiplash that's what!

Ayway forget Death Jr., let's see Death Senior! Old skeleton guy hobbling around, falling asleep randomly every couple of minutes, bemoaning kids these days and how back in his day they offed people right!

I want in the contest! That sounds like something I feel like yelling at the annoying neighborhood kids. "I hope for your death, Junior!!" ;)

Death Jr? Has daddy quit the whole "get souls, take them to hell," deal? On the other hand, it does look rather... interesting.

bread's done
Back