[Closed] CONTEST: Win a Death Jr. (PSP) Prize Pack from CAG!

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Prize Pack includes the Death Jr. game for PSP, Death Jr. poster, 2 Death Jr. bookmarks, Image Comics' Death Jr. #2, and a Logitech Playgear Pocket PSP case.

Death Jr. (movies/screenshots)

To enter, simply post in this thread with anything related to Death Jr . One entry per person. You may post as often as you wish, but that will not increase your chances of winning.

Contest ends 9/9/05. U.S. Residents only.

Prize Pack image attached below:

I love my PSP, and I'll love it even more if I win "Death Jr"!!

Plus, it's macabre theme reminds me a lot of my all time favorite platformer....Voodoo Vince (Xbox)

Ill be buying a PSP to celebrate my first paycheck from my new job next week, sure could use a game and Playgear pocket. Consider me entered.

What's with the guns? I thought Death only needed a Scythe for reaping souls. I guess kids these days want everything easy...

Everyone keeps saying Death Jr. is a sweet game, yet all the reviews say its just above average. I wanna see this LE package.

Death Jr. Now there is a game i could get into it's remincent of my childhood..:D
Gangrel02.jpg

Death Jr. is a heavyset hippie ninjalicious chef of kung fu cowboy pizza. Made with farm fresh eggs and hand churned butter. Chef hat not included.

Entered :)

a little boy named death jr. wandered into a dark alley only to find a giant ape who was selling drugs to children. he went up to the ape and asked him if he sorry for his actions. this only enraged the ape and caused him to go into a arms flailing stlye frenzy. death jr. backed off slowly in fear for his life. then remembered he was no ordnary child. he was the child of death. death jr. then ran up to the ape and asked it. do you know who i am mr ape?
the ape replied still with arms flailing..."no". death then stared deeply into its eyes. the ape looked back at him with eyes wide open. after a moment the ape stopped flailing his arms as a cold trickle of sweat ran down his left cheek.
fear, he felt a fear not known by many until the moment they realize that its their time as they slowly drift away.
the sound of his mighty heart beating could be heard from outside of his body, as if a war were raging inside of him. death jr. continued to look him in the eyes. the ape tried with all his might to look away, but he couldnt, he lost all control of his movement.
he was frozen
he was scared
his life was passing before his eyes.

soon his heart beat with the intensity of thunder on a cold, dark, and rainy day. the sound echoed off the walls of the dark alley.
the ape felt dizzy now. his knees weakened, he suddenly felt he could not hold himself anymore. the ground shook as he fell to the floor with eyes still fixated on deaths black and cavernous eyes. his breathing slowed, and he soon could breathe no more.
moments of his life passed through his mind like a speeding train now with flashes of death in between.

everything went dark in his eyes.

death jr. stood before his body with a smile on his cold bony face.

he looked at the apes eyes which were open and still staring straight into his.

entered

Maybe if I win some of this extra swag, it'll inspire me to work harder at finishing the blasted game. My trigger finger is getting sore from all the shooting. I was hoping for more of a Psychonauts adventure; what I got was all the shooting parts from the latest Ratchet & Clank game.

bread's done
Back