[CLOSED] FBI's Previous Lowballs Reference Thread

:ps3: SAINTS ROW: The Third Platinum Access to Saints Row III "Initiation Station" (Create and Share Your Own Character Prior to the game's holiday release) DLC Code - $1

God damn. You guys are bidding like crazy over all of that S-E related stuff. It was all given to Ultimate Members. The plate, the OSTs, the slipcovers, the keychains, the decals--all of it. I should make another account with them...

Fire Emblem - $8

DLC
:ps3:F.3.A.R. Online Pass -- $1
:ps3:Mortal Kombat SUB-ZERO Classic Costume and Classic Fatality DLC Code -- $1
:ps3:Need for Speed Hot Pursuit LIMITED EDITION ONLINE BONUS CONTENT PASS -- $1
:ps3:RED FACTION: Armageddon Exclusive Code -- $1

GUIDES
Medal of Honor HARDCOVER Collector's Edition -- $1
Star Wars THE FORCE UNLEASHED II LIMITED Collector's Edition -- $1
The Godfather II w/ foldout Poster (NEW/Sealed) -- $1

Dragon Quest Monsters: JOKER Green Bays Map SCREEN WIPE/DUST CLOTH - Polyester screen wipe with logo-emblazed storage pouch and metal clasp strap. (New/Sealed) - $2
Dragon Quest Heroes: ROCKET SLIME Pre-Order Gift Keychain Collectible - Adorable PVC figure of a 3-creatures stacked slime formation. (New/Sealed) - $3

2010 SILVER Square-Enix Members Reward Exclusive Specialized S-E Members DUAL-ZIPPERED STORAGE POUCH $1

:ps3: Mortal Kombat ONLINE KOMBAT PASS (Unlocks access to all the online features & multipayer modes) Code via PSN - - $1

BANDAI Japanese Import Model Kit SPACE CRUISER FINAL YAMATO (1/700 Scale) (Complete un-constructed condition / well-preserved w/ orig. manual & packaging) - $6

MYSTERY GIFT BOX BUNDLE- $25

:ps3: STAR WARS FORCE UNLEASHED ULTIMATE SITH EDITION DARTH VADER Limited-Edition Fine Art Lithograph and Artwork Booklet showcasing all 10 cards! (16pgs) : Highly collectible; card on premium 4.5" x 5.75" archival stock paper w/ custom foil stamping! (Excellent condition; game & case NOT INCLUDED) - $2

Need for Speed 'SHIFT 2 UNLEASHED' LIMITED EDITION ONLINE BONUS CONTENT PASS (Adds online features & bonus content including LE exclusive career events and additional vehicles!) DLC Code for XB360 - - $1

Dissidia Final Fantasy MUSIC CD Collectible - Featuring excerpts from the Original Soundtrack. (New/Sealed) - $2

2 x PEEPS Bean Bag Plushies 5.5" Purple KITTY CAT (Halloween-Themed) and 6.5" Lavender BUNNY RABBIT (Easter-Themed) - Excellent Condition/Well-Preserved with Tags - $2

Anime Evangelion NERV Sticker Decal God's in His Heaven... + Other Promotional Anime Title Cards - $1

Dissidia Final Fantasy Variant Collectible Game Slipcover COSMOS - GODDESS of HARMONY - (New) - $2
Dissidia Final Fantasy Variant Collectible Game Slipcover CHAOS - GOD of DISCORD - (New) - $2
Dissidia Final Fantasy MUSIC CD Collectible - Featuring excerpts from the Original Soundtrack. (New/Sealed) - - $3

The Legend of Zelda - Phantom Hourglass HUGE Poster & Sea Chart Map (24" x 30") - - $1
Official Nintendo Premium Mario Bros. RED/Warm Gray Reversible Pouch feat. drawstring closure/wrist strap, super-soft/suede-like protection, & iconic 2-D Mario label design - Fits Nintendo DS, DSLite, DSi, DSi XL, and 3DS (Dim: 8.25x5") - Club Nintendo Exclusive [New] - $3

Space Cruiser Yamato - $7
Official Nintendo BLUE Reversible Pouch - $3
Super Mario Sensu Folding Fan - $6
COPY #2 The Legend of Zelda : Spirit Tracks Guide - $2

was gonna go over my bids and update em but im tired tonight i'll probalby check tomorow.. but i just noticed something. The 'rolling end' of this auction. I've never done one of those before and it seems kinda confusing. If i read it right it basically means there is no real end time at all. It supposedly ends at 9PM on the 26th.. but people can just bid however the heck they want after that up to 10 minutes later.. then if they bid, its open for ANOTHER 10 minutes and so on and so on.. is that how it works? I wanted to be clear.

Seems like a screwed up way to end the auction because it could just go on and on indefinitely. Not sure if I want to sit in front of the computer hours after the end time.

[quote name='Kenshindono']was gonna go over my bids and update em but im tired tonight i'll probalby check tomorow.. but i just noticed something. The 'rolling end' of this auction. I've never done one of those before and it seems kinda confusing. If i read it right it basically means there is no real end time at all. It supposedly ends at 9PM on the 26th.. but people can just bid however the heck they want after that up to 10 minutes later.. then if they bid, its open for ANOTHER 10 minutes and so on and so on.. is that how it works? I wanted to be clear.

Seems like a screwed up way to end the auction because it could just go on and on indefinitely. Not sure if I want to sit in front of the computer hours after the end time.[/QUOTE]

In my defense and those familiar with my previous lowballs, I've used the rolling ending method in well over half of my auctions and it rarely lasted over 30mins passed the initial end time. It really deters last second snipers and allows those dedicated individuals to get their final bids in. I really encourage all bidders to provide their best, maximum bids way before the end time, anyway (if you just feel the rolling end period is not something you wish to haggle over...but people's cheap-ass nature might kick-in.) If you have any more questions or concerns, just private message me. Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back