[CLOSED] FBI's Previous Lowballs Reference Thread

I am going to guess and say something happened (hopefully nothing bad). FBI is always on point with the updates and ending times of his auctions, especially the rolling end time thing. But it is "over" so to speak.
Thanks for vouching on my behalf. I just came back late last night from Las Vegas and was not able to view the lowball's conclusion. It was a last-minute invitation trip from a good friend after he received a job promotion. (He wanted to celebrate with endless nights of eating, drinking, gambling, and adult debauchery.) It was all planned after I posted the lowball ... so sorry again for the lack of updates.

I will wrap it all up hopefully by tomorrow after I get some more shut-eye. Thank you for the bids and your patience.

Thanks for vouching on my behalf. I just came back late last night from Las Vegas and was not able to view the lowball's conclusion. It was a last-minute invitation trip from a good friend after he received a job promotion. (He wanted to celebrate with endless nights of eating, drinking, gambling, and adult debauchery.) It was all planned after I posted the lowball ... so sorry again for the lack of updates.

I will wrap it all up hopefully by tomorrow after I get some more shut-eye. Thank you for the bids and your patience.
Thanks for the update. I've bid on your stuff before, so I didn't think you flaked... just really hoping I won the GoW games, so I can look to AWD for the Saga and not worry that the codes have been used . :D/

LEGO  Santa Claus LED KEY LIGHT : 3" collectible keychain LEGO holiday figure. Batteries included. Nice!  [New in display packaging] -  -  1

LEGO CITY ARCTIC MINI-AIRPLANE  : LEGO 39pcs building toy set. [New] -  -  1

LEGO DC Comic SUPER HEROES BATWING : LEGO 45 pcs building toy set. [New] - -  1

Last edited by a moderator:
BORDERLANDS - The PRE-SEQUEL! SHOCK DROP SLAUGHTER PIT - Challenge Map DLC XB360 Code - $1 Attikus 

LEGO CITY ARCTIC MINI-AIRPLANE  : LEGO 39pcs building toy set. [New] -    $2 Attikus 

LEGO DC Comic SUPER HEROES BATWING  : LEGO 45 pcs building toy set. [New] -    $2 Attikus 

LEGO CITY ARCTIC MINI-AIRPLANE  : LEGO 39pcs building toy set. [New] -  -  3

LEGO DC Comic SUPER HEROES BATWING : LEGO 45 pcs building toy set. [New] - -  3

:ps4: INFAMOUS SECOND SON Limited Edition COLE'S LEGACY Prequel Missions DLC -  - $1
:ps4: MIDDLE-EARTH : SHADOW OF MORDOR BLOOD HUNTER WARBAND and FLESH BURNER WARBAND MISSIONS PS4 Code -  - $1

:ps4: MIDDLE-EARTH : SHADOW OF MORDOR DARK RANGER PACK (Playable Skin and 'Test of Power' Challenge ModePS4 Code -  - $1

:ps4: THE EVIL WITHIN FIGHTING CHANCE PACK (Medical Kit, Shotgun, Incendiary & Poison Bolts, Green Gel) PS4 Code -  - $1

Fruit Ninja 6" GREEN APPLE with Multiple Sounds Collectible Plush Toy  - $1 
Fruit Ninja 8" PINEAPPLE with Multiple Sounds Collectible Plush Toy  -  $1
Fruit Ninja 8" BOMB with Multiple Sounds Collectible Plush Toy  -  $1
Angry Birds STAR WARS 5" DARTH VADER Plush Toy -   $1
Angry Birds Limited Edition RED BIRD -  $1
Angry Birds Limited Edition BLUE BIRD  -  $1
The Hunger Games MOCKINGJAY  -  $1
 ​

Kre-o ORIGINAL STAR TREK Klingon Bird-of-Prey Comprehensive construction playset featuring light-tech illumination effects and 4 Kreon figurines.  Over 236pcs; compatible w/ other major brands.  (Slight shelf-wear on packaging; NEW / Sealed)   $2

LEGO  Mascot Figure LED KEY LIGHT : 3" collectible keychain figure. Batteries included. [New in display packaging] -  -  $1

LEGO  Santa Claus LED KEY LIGHT : 3" collectible keychain figure. Batteries included. [New in display packaging] -  $2

LEGO CITY ARCTIC MINI-AIRPLANE  : LEGO 39pcs building toy set. [New] -    $4

LEGO DC Comic SUPER HEROES BATWING  : LEGO 45 pcs building toy set. [New] -    $4

Fisher-Price DISNEY Jake Never Land Pirates HIGH FLYING CAPTAIN HOOK 3" Figure Set (Glows in the Dark)  [New] - $1

Fisher-Price Series 1  imaginext COLLECTIBLE FIGURES : Each includes a 3" mystery character and accessories. [NEW] -  -  $1

LEGO  Mascot Figure LED KEY LIGHT : 3" collectible keychain figure. Batteries included. [New in display packaging] -  -  $2

LEGO  Santa Claus LED KEY LIGHT : 3" collectible keychain figure. Batteries included. [New in display packaging] -  $3

LEGO CITY ARCTIC MINI-AIRPLANE  : LEGO 39pcs building toy set. [New] -    $5

LEGO DC Comic SUPER HEROES BATWING  : LEGO 45 pcs building toy set. [New] -    $5

Fisher-Price DISNEY Jake Never Land Pirates HIGH FLYING CAPTAIN HOOK 3" Figure Set (Glows in the Dark)  [New] - $2

gallery_10399_7710_26723.jpg

10-MIN. ROLLING END TIME STARTS NOW - 
LAST CHANCE FOR BIDS!

bread's done
Back