[CLOSED] FBI's Previous Lowballs Reference Thread

[size=+3]

10-MIN. ROLLING END TIME STARTS NOW -
LAST CHANCE FOR BIDS!

[/size]
picture.php

LOL I considered it, I had it waiting ready to post, but no you win, although it would be nice to have a gold remote and nunchuk I'll wait for the day I can get a real 24k one.

[quote name='Edwin29']I smell a major snipe coming LOL[/QUOTE]

I remember when I held you out for a long time, I kept the bids going just as they were going to expire.

[quote name='skiizim']i remember when i held you out for a long time, i kept the bids going just as they were going to expire.[/quote]

lol

[quote name='skiizim']Your lucky Edwin, I was going to bid on that Monopoly set but my 5 year old would bug me to death to play it with her![/QUOTE]

I want it so I can play with my daughter

My little turd is too young for it and I would hear it every day until I let her, and the bastard cheats too! She sets herself up to win!

[quote name='skiizim']My little turd is too young for it and I would hear it every day until I let her, and the bastard cheats too! She sets herself up to win![/QUOTE]

In her defense - cheating to win at monopoly is actually the real lesson of monopoly.

[quote name='Izod517']In her defense - cheating to win at monopoly is actually the real lesson of monopoly.[/QUOTE]

The real lesson of monopoly is strategic purchases and outfinancing (I made up this word, because it is too late to properly form sentences) the people you are playing with and slowly gain control of the whole board, until you have a monopoly.....

[quote name='FLiPPiN_OuT']Lemme get in on this... Haha
Official Nintendo Super Mario Bros. & Friends Collectible Playing Cards - $10[/QUOTE]

You should have waited 10 more minutes. O_O

[quote name='skiizim']Just to keep things moving[/QUOTE]

[quote name='FLiPPiN_OuT']Lemme get in on this... Haha[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Strell']Official Nintendo Super Mario Bros. & Friends Collectible Playing Cards - $11[/QUOTE]

N8Ptg.gif

[size=+2]
picture.php

The Zodiac Snake has slithered away. Game Over!
[/size]​

[size=+1]Thanks & congrats to all participants. If you champion yourself among the winners and would love to speed up the delivery process, please PM your shipping information (if applicable) and preferred type of payment to me. Purchase invoices will be sent out within 2 to 3 days time. The OP will be updated after some needed rest. Thank you for your patience. Love you all and good night! [/size]

Paid a couple days ago, can't remember if I responded to say I did or not.

edit: Got my stuff. Thank you sir!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for the rapid succession, but I'm suffering from insomnia and an urge to purge. I am at your mercy, so be gentle. Lowball ends March 7th, and gracious thanks to past supporters. Cheers!

PNY XLR8 **ESV: SKYRIM Version** NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti Overclocked Video Graphics Card (PCI-E 2.0, 1024MB GDDR5, 2xDVI-I + mini HDMI) with Special Edition Fansink & exclusive double-sided Poster! - (NEW, sealed package) - - $1
Official Nintendo KIRBY 20th ANNIVERSARY Commemorative MEDAL encased in a special decorative display box packaging! (Dim: 1.5 x 1.5"; NEW) - Highly Limited Exclusive; NO longer available at Club Nintendo - - $1
Official Nintendo Super Mario Bros. & Friends Collectible Playing Cards (feat. custom design and character art on each card) [2012 Platinum Award exclusive to Nintendo Club Members; NEW] - - $1
Official Nintendo 3DS and DS Game Cartridges Storage Case feat. 4 interchangeable, dual-sided images sleeve covers for cool customization! (Holds up to 18 DS or 3DS games; Dim: 5 x 5.5") - Highly Limited Exclusive; NO longer available at Club Nintendo - - $1
LittleBigPlanet 2 CONSOLE COVER for PS3 Slim Model CECH-2000 series - Ultra high definition glossy artwork snap-on cover with no disassembly required. (New, official licensed product) - - $1
Transformers AUTOBOT CONSOLE SKIN for PS3 Orig. Fat Model CECH-1000 series - Removable and reusable decal skins to customize your Playstation 3 system. (New, 3pcs set) - - $1

TRANSFORMERS : War for Cyberton - Battle as vehicle-changing Autobots or Decepticons through two unique campaigns; plus 3-player online Co-op support and character creation in MP mode! (NEW/Sealed) - - $1
LUFIA - Curse of the Sinistrals - RPG epic w/ 6 playable characters, action-packed real-time combat, and towering dual-screen bosses! (NEW/Sealed) - - $1
SANDS OF DESTRUCTION - An endearing, grand RPG adventure feat. dynamic dual screen battles and colossal monsters to overcome. (Like-New, complete) - - $1

Game Music CD Zelda 25th Anniversary Symphony Special Orchestra CD contains 8 musical score from the hallmark Legend of Zelda videogame franchise - - $1
Adam Sandler & Jennifer Aniston in JUST GO WITH IT: Romantic comedy loaded with special features and blu-ray exclusives. (NEW, Sealed) - - $1

DARKSIDERS II Limited Edition Bonus: ARGUL'S TOMB Dungeon DLC PSN Code - - $1
GOD OF WAR ORIGINS COLLECTION Full Downloadable Games "CHAINS of OLYMPUS" and "GHOST OF SPARTA" (Remastered in HD, Dualshock and 3D support!) PSN Code - - $1
KILLZONE TRILOGY ALL Killzone 2 and Killzone 3 Multiplayer Packs PSN Code - - $1
KINGDOMS of AMALUR - RECKONING Online Pass & Bonus Content PSN Code [New quests, ME3-themed armor, more] - - $1
MASS EFFECT 3 Online Pass PSN Code - - $1
SAINTS ROW - THE THIRD ONLINE PASS CODE (Activates the full online multiplayer experience!) PSN Code - - $1
SONIC & All Stars Racing Transformed BONUS CONTENT (New Track + Metal Sonic & MORE) PSN Code - - $1
YAKUZA 4 Exclusive Costumes & Bonus Game Modes DLC PSN Code - - $1

PS3 transparent clear cases with only Blu-ray logo across the top corner *MODERN* (Pack of 2) - - $2

UNCHARTED 3: Drake's Deception Engraved Heirloom Ring with Necklace Strap Full-sized wearable replica of the enigmatic ring from the game's storyline. [Like-New] - - $1
UNCHARTED 3: Drake's Deception Metal Belt-Buckle Full-sized wearable belt accessory replica as worn by Nathan Drake within the game! [Like-New] - - $1
UNCHARTED 3: Drake's Deception 8" Nathan Drake Statuette w/ Base & Accessory Highly-detailed design by Slideshow Collectibles w/ commemorative base & detachable gun! [Like-New] - - $1

DEAD RISING 2 "Creativity Kills" Fold-out Poster & Game Map (11 x 17", Dual-sided) - - $1
PROTOTYPE 2 Limited Edition Double-sided Poster [24"x18"; New] - - $1
DARKNESS II Giant Fold-out Art Lithograph Poster (Dual-Sided Images) [26.5"x 22", New] - - $1
NEW SUPER MARIO BROS. U Giant Fold-Out Poster [36"x 12", good; some wear and tear] - - $1

Shonen Jump's NARUTO Collectible Card Game 3pcs Foil Cards Set [Collectible exclusives from Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 game; Like-new] - - $1

STAR WARS YODA Holiday Novelty T-SHIRT (New; Adult Size M; 100% pre-shrunk cotton) - $1 - JMusic

The TWILIGHT Saga - New Moon TEAM JACOB Werewolf Emblem Black T-SHIRT (New; Adult Size L; 100% pre-shrunk cotton) - $1 - JMusic

Retro ATARI Embossed Logo Metallic BELT BUCKLE Heavy-duty wearable collectible [NEW/Well-preserved; dim: 3" x 3.5" approx.] - $1 - JMusic

:pc: PNY XLR8 **ESV: SKYRIM Version** NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti Overclocked Video Graphics Card (PCI-E 2.0, 1024MB GDDR5, 2xDVI-I + mini HDMI) with Special Edition Fansink & exclusive double-sided Poster! [customspoiler=Contents]
picture.php
  • Discover the incredibly detailed world of DirectX 11 with the NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 560 Ti graphics card. With up to 3x the performance of previous generations1 and loaded with all the latest gaming technologies the GeForce GTX 560 Ti delivers a gaming experience that will blow you away.
  • SPECS: 1024MB GDDR5 Memory, PCI-Express 2.0, DVI-I+DVI-I+HDMI mini, 850MHz Graphics Clock/1700MHz Processor Clock
  • FEATURES: Microsoft DirectX 11 Support, Overclocked , NVIDIA 3D Vision Ready, NVIDIA CUDA Technology, NVIDIA PhysX, NVIDIA SLI Technology
  • SPECIAL EDITION bonuses: Skyrim-themed Fansink, decals, and limited edition double-sided Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Poster!
  • Limited Lifetime Warranty, Model # VCGGTX560TXPB-OC-ESV
[/customspoiler] - (NEW, sealed package) - [size=+1] $10 - JMusic [/size]

:ps3: GOD OF WAR ORIGINS COLLECTION Full Downloadable Games "CHAINS of OLYMPUS" and "GHOST OF SPARTA" (Remastered in HD, Dualshock and 3D support!) PSN Code :hot::hot::hot: - $2 - JMusic

bread's done
Back