[CLOSED] FBI's Previous Lowballs Reference Thread

Official Nintendo Super Mario Bros. & Friends Collectible Playing Cards (feat. custom design and character art on each card) [2012 Platinum Award exclusive to Nintendo Club Members; NEW] - $11
Official Nintendo 3DS and DS Game Cartridges Storage Case feat. 4 interchangeable, dual-sided images sleeve covers for cool customization! - $10
DISSIDIA 012[duodecim] KNIGHT OF THE TWIN MOON (Cecil Harvey costumes from FFIV:Complete Collection) PSN Code $2

[size=+3]
Happy is the man, and happy he alone,
He who can call today his own;
He who, secure within, can say,
Tomorrow, do thy worst, for I have lived today.
[size=+1]~ John Dryden, in Translation of Horace[/size]

10-MIN. ROLLING END TIME STARTS NOW -
LAST CHANCE FOR BIDS!

[/size]
picture.php

[size=+2]TIME'S UP! YOU'VE BEEN LOCKED OUT!

picture.php

[/size]​

[size=+1]Thanks & congrats to all participants. If you champion yourself among the winners and would love to speed up the delivery process, please PM your shipping information (if applicable) and preferred type of payment to me. Purchase invoices will be sent out within 2 to 3 days time. The OP will be updated after some needed rest. Thank you for your patience. Peace and tranquility and good night! [/size]

I am at my limit and will require some down time starting in April. I feel very blessed to have interacted with many similar-minded hobbyists/enthusiasts on this site via my lowballs. Thank you for all the support and fanfare leading me up to here. Cheers, mates! (Gifts will be rewarded to ALL 40th lowball winners...just keep your expectations low and you will not be disappointed, hehe :p.)

How do you still have stuff in your house, FBI?

Computer you're using to run this lowball: $1
Bottle of half-used mustard: $1
Box of cereal you forgot you still had: $1

Golden Sun: Dark Dawn Premiere Edition w/ Fold-out World Map Poster (NEW/Sealed) - $1
Super Mario Galaxy 2 HARDCOVER Collector's Edition - $1
The Legend of Zelda : Spirit Tracks Premiere Edition with Foldout Map Poster - $1

How many of these do you have? XD

Official Nintendo 3DS and DS Game Cartridges Storage Case feat. 4 interchangeable, dual-sided images sleeve covers for cool customization! (Holds up to 18 DS or 3DS games; Dim: 5 x 5.5") - Highly Limited Exclusive; NO longer available at Club Nintendo - - $1 Namurashi

Official Nintendo Game Handheld AC ADAPTER (DSi/3DS/3DSXL compatible) : Power your gaming handheld or recharge the battery pack from any 120-volt outlet. A great back-up power source. (NEW) - - $1 Namurashi

Official Nintendo Premium Mario Bros. RED / White Mist Reversible Pouch feat. drawstring closure/wrist strap, super-soft/suede-like protection, & iconic 2-D Mario label design - Fits Nintendo DS, DSLite, DSi, DSi XL, 3DS, and 3DS XL (Dim: 8.25x5") - Club Nintendo Exclusive [New] - - $1 Namurashi

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles : RING OF FATES - RPG epic w/ over 300 equipment pcs to customize your hero and awesome Multiplay mode to adventure alongside 3 other friends! (NEW/Sealed) - - $1

(1st) - PLAYSTATION PLUS 30-days FREE Membership Code with Instant Game Collection (18 Full Titles) and New Monthly Updates - - $1

(2nd) - PLAYSTATION PLUS 30-days FREE Membership Code with Instant Game Collection (18 Full Titles) and New Monthly Updates - - $1

Super Mario Galaxy 2 HARDCOVER Collector's Edition w/ BONUS 32pg Star Collection Booklet and Poster Included (NEW/Sealed) [$2 added to ship] - - $1

PAPER MARIO Full WiiWare Game - $1

The Spirit Tracks Guide link is broken. Is it the Hardcover?

bread's done
Back