[CLOSED] FBI's Previous Lowballs Reference Thread

Super Mario Galaxy 2 HARDCOVER Collector's Edition w/ BONUS 32pg Star Collection Booklet and Poster Included :wii: (NEW/Sealed) [$2 added to ship] - $6

Official Playstation Move SHOOTING GUN ATTACHMENT Accessory [NEW/; PS Move controller not included] - $4

Official Nintendo Handheld System AC ADAPTER (DSi/3DS/3DSXL compatible) : Power your gaming handheld or recharge the battery pack from any 120-volt outlet. A great back-up power source. (NEW) - $6

JPN Import CANON EXILIM EX-S2 2MP Wearable Card Digital Camera (Pepper Red) - Overseas purchase from Japan with English manual laboriously printed out for your convenience. Stylish & compact. - (Very good condition, complete) - 8

[quote name='CallOfGoaty']JPN Import CANON EXILIM EX-S2 2MP Wearable Card Digital Camera (Pepper Red) - Overseas purchase from Japan with English manual laboriously printed out for your convenience. Stylish & compact. - (Very good condition, complete) - 8
[/QUOTE]

If I'm reading the rules right, you're too late on that one.

[size=+2]TIME'S UP! YOU'VE BEEN LOCKED OUT!

picture.php

[/size]​

[size=+1]Thanks & congrats to all participants. If you champion yourself among the winners and would love to speed up the delivery process, please PM your shipping information (if applicable) and preferred type of payment to me. Purchase invoices will be sent out within 2 to 3 days time. The OP will be updated after some needed rest. Thank you for your patience. Peace and tranquility and good night! [/size]

Got my 3DS card case today. Packaging was great, I believe that thing could've survived a blizzard, took me like 5 minutes to open it up. :lol:

Thanks again, leaving feedback now.

I need to replace my A/C unit before I dissolve into a greasy puddle and to cover unexpected expenses. Hence, I will lowball like a bandit this month. Incorrect image links and pictures will be attended to this weekend. Thanks for browsing.

Oh my, a wild Lowball has appeared.

PS3 transparent clear cases with only Blu-ray logo across the top corner *MODERN* (Pack of 2) - - $1
9 NDS GAME BUNDLE pre-packed inside the Official Club Nintendo Limited Edition Stylus and Game Card Case - $10 Namurashi
Official Nintendo Super Mario Bros. & Friends PLATINUM PLAYING CARDS (feat. custom design and character art on each card) - $3 Namurashi
SUPER MARIO 64 WiiWare Game - $1 Namurashi
PAPER MARIO WiiWare Game - $1 Namurashi
Official Nintendo WII and WiiU NUNCHUK CONTROLLER ATTACHMENT (White) Accessory [NEW/Sealed] - - $1 Namurashi

The Ps3 cases are the same size as the regular Ps3 ones right? Seems like a dumb question but sadly I've been burned before. D:

Official Nintendo Super Mario Bros. & Friends PLATINUM PLAYING CARDS (feat. custom design and character art on each card) -$5 Steve05

Are the movie posters the kind you'd see displayed at a theater? I've been wanting to start collecting some of those, but have no idea what I'm doing yet.

:3ds: Brand-New Nintendo 3DS XL SYSTEM (BLUE) with Super Mario in 3D Land Game + Exclusive Club Nintendo Reversible Pouch & MORE - $50 GALATIANSv220
(NEW and Complete; unsealed to access pin code only) - Does this mean it has already been registered?

:3ds: 3D Classics: KID ICARUS 3DS eShop Game - $1 GALATIANSv220
:wii: SUPER MARIO 64 WiiWare Game - $2 GALATIANSv220
The Legend of Zelda : Spirit Tracks Premiere Edition with Foldout Map Poster - $1 GALATIANSv220
:360: Xbox 360 transparent green single-disc game case (Pack of 2) - $1 GALATIANSv220

[quote name='Namurashi']
The Ps3 cases are the same size as the regular Ps3 ones right?[/QUOTE]

Yes, all my videogame cases are the official ones used by game publishers in pristine condition

[quote name='fmwross2']Are the movie posters the kind you'd see displayed at a theater? I've been wanting to start collecting some of those, but have no idea what I'm doing yet.[/QUOTE]

They were all swags from preview nights at the cinema, so just examine the snapshots if they are worth adding to your collection.

[quote name='GALATIANSv220'](3DS XL System NEW and Complete; unsealed to access pin code only) - Does this mean it has already been registered?
[/QUOTE]

Yes, I had to register the pin code # in order to partially secure the limited timed bonuses that come with this bundle.

bread's done
Back