[CLOSED] FBI's Previous Lowballs Reference Thread

[size=+3]
Happy is the man, and happy he alone,
He who can call today his own;
He who, secure within, can say,
Tomorrow, do thy worst, for I have lived today.
[size=+1]~ John Dryden, in Translation of Horace[/size]

10-MIN. ROLLING END TIME STARTS NOW -
LAST CHANCE FOR BIDS!

[/size]
picture.php

[quote name='kitsunisan']Aww, minute too late for the Dirt 3 code! Oh well, I'll catch it next time.[/QUOTE]

You still have like 5 mins to bid on the dlc if you wish. Best of luck.

[quote name='FatBoyInside']You still have like 5 mins to bid on the dlc if you wish. Best of luck.[/QUOTE]

Just ran to check, turns out I have it on the 360.:D

[size=+2]THE LOWBALL BATTLE IS OVER!

picture.php

[/size]​

[size=+1]Thanks & congrats to all participants. If you champion yourself among the winners and would love to speed up the delivery process, please PM your shipping information (if applicable) and preferred type of payment to me. Purchase invoices will be sent out within 2 to 3 days time. The OP will be updated after some needed rest. Thank you for your patience. You fellas are the best! [/size]

Throwing my entry into the crowded lowball race this month, gambling on being the first to finish (hopefully gaining some fanfare...or just an early demise). Anyway, thanks for any bids, and I offer well-wishes to everyone for a happy gaming summer. Cheers!

You gotta stop doing this. Real talk man, I'm running low on funds. Dx

SUPER MARIO in 3D LAND Full 3DS Game - $5
SUPER MARIO RPG Wii Ware - $5

Looks like an amazing lowball!
I'm in for

DIRT 3 ONLINE VIP PASS $1
MASS EFFECT 3 $1
Need for Speed 'MOST WANTED' $1
Need for Speed 'THE RUN'$1

PROTOTYPE 2 RADNET EDITION Access Code $1
UNCHARTED SUPER VOUCHER $1

THE LAST STAND + Yippee Ki-Yay Mother Russia" Movie Posters - $1

Movie Swag Collectibles Harry Potter & the Half-Blood Prince 5-Cards Set + Frankenweenie 3-Cards Set - $1

[quote name='Aira']this sure is a quiet lowball D:[/QUOTE]

picture.php

icon9.gif

I attribute it to lowball fatigue from patrons who realize FBI-branded items are the bottom-of-the-barrel recycled crap, but it's kind of disheartening, nevertheless. Thanks for the bump, though. Hope you win all your bids.

DARKSIDERS II Crucible Pass Code PSN Code (Access the Crucible Arena feat. 100 waves full of monsters; ala Horde mode) - $1
DARKSIDERS II Limited Edition Bonus: ARGUL'S TOMB Dungeon DLC PSN Code - $2
SUPER MARIO in 3D LAND Full 3DS Game - Award-winning and critically-praised 3D platform adventure starring everyone's favorite plumber; a $39.99 value! $9
PS3 transparent clear game cases (Pack of 2) - $1
Official Nintendo WII and WiiU NUNCHUK Controller Attachment (White) Accessory [NEW/Sealed] - - $1
LEGO FRIENDS "MIA - My Picnic in the Park" 33pcs Building Toy Set (NEW, sealed) - - $1

bread's done
Back