[CLOSED] FBI's Previous Lowballs Reference Thread

[SIZE=11pt]ASSASSIN'S CREED III LIBERATION PLAYSTATION VITA Wi-Fi [/SIZE]System Bundle w/ Starter Kit[SIZE=11pt] :[/SIZE] Limited Edition WHITE $125

[SIZE=11pt]ASSASSIN'S CREED III LIBERATION PLAYSTATION VITA Wi-Fi [/SIZE]System Bundle w/ Starter Kit[SIZE=11pt] :[/SIZE] Limited Edition WHITE--$130

FINAL FANTASY TACTICS A2: Grimoire of the Rift ([SIZE=11pt]NDS Strategy RPG [/SIZE]by Square-Enix [SIZE=11pt]; NDS cartridge only) - [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]$2[/SIZE]

Zoda's Revenge: STARTROPICS II WiiWare Game -[SIZE=11pt] Engaging and unique adventure across time and space as you thwart an alien invasion.[/SIZE]  :hot: - $2 

[SIZE=11pt]ASSASSIN'S CREED III LIBERATION PLAYSTATION VITA Wi-Fi [/SIZE]System Bundle w/ Starter Kit[SIZE=11pt] :[/SIZE] Limited Edition WHITE--$150

SONIC & All Stars Racing Transformed BONUS DLC (New Track + Metal Sonic & MORE) PSN Code  - $1

(I keep forgetting about this every time you have a lowball)

Happy is the man, and happy he alone,
He who can call today his own;
He who, secure within, can say,
Tomorrow, do thy worst, for I have lived today.

~ John Dryden, in Translation of Horace

10-MIN. ROLLING END TIME STARTS NOW -
LAST CHANCE FOR BIDS!

*************************************************​

Last edited by a moderator:
AT LAST, I MAY REST IN PEACE. MORE MAINTENANCE NEEDED.

gallery_10399_7710_2210.jpg

Kudos to all participants & congrats to the final bid holders of LB#49. If you champion yourself among the winners and would love to speed up the delivery process, please PM your shipping information (if applicable) and preferred type of payment to me.  Purchase invoices will be sent out within 2 to 3 days time. The OP will be updated after some needed rest. Thank you for your patience. You fellas are the best!

**************************************************​

Dammit I missed the ending of this!! I thought it was ending at 1:59:99 EST :( 

Is there any chance strawyleader997   could let me have Final Fantasy Tactics A2? My dog chewed up our copy so all we have is the case. It was one of my brother's favorite games actually. I've won some of your lowball items before, FatBoyInside, so I'm good for it. 

Congrats! I'll start it off with a few bids.

Dillon's Rolling Western - $1
Metroid - $1
The Legend of Zelda (for 3DS) - $1

Congrats on 50 lowballs!

[SIZE=11pt]Brand-New SONY PLAYSTATION 4 [/SIZE]System[SIZE=11pt]:[/SIZE] Next-gen PS4 console w/ 500gb hdd[SIZE=11pt], Dual Shock 4 wireless controller, mono headset, USB Cable, HDMI cable, 30-days PS+ trial membership, AC cord and printed materials. (NEW/Sealed in original packaging)[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] - $250[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]SONY PLAYSTATION VITA Wi-Fi + 3G [/SIZE]System Bundle - $100

Skullcandy CHOPS Active Sports Ear Buds Headphones : $1

bread's done
Back