[CLOSED] FBI's Previous Lowballs Reference Thread

[quote name='GUNNM']ah fuck I don't wanna play as catwomanz that bad[/QUOTE]

c'mon where's your sense of excitement?
Cat-Woman-Costume.jpg

[quote name='basis']c'mon where's your sense of excitement?
[/QUOTE]
1 dollar was a good price for the cat woman dlc don't wanna spend $3

[quote name='blazenumb1']So does this thing go until no one bids for 10 mins, or just for something thats already has a bid?[/QUOTE]
it keeps going if someone bids at the final minute or something and no one has bid so i dunno

[quote name='skiizim']I'm going to make you stay up for it Edwin, expect a bid in 4 minutes![/QUOTE]

LOL I don't want it that bad skiizim, I'm falling asleep. :D Good Night

[quote name='skiizim']too late on the fan skeeter, only items that have bids on them are eligible for the rolling end.[/QUOTE]

Ok, so if I bid on saints row 3 pass at 12:58 est and no one has bid since, im good right? Sry, have to get up at 6 for work and wanna make sure I get the pass before I go to bed.

Read the rules,

EDIT: I know it's a bit confusing but they work well.

-In order to prevent sniping and accommodate late bidders with slow connection speeds, bid posts for any item WILL STILL BE ACCEPTED after 10pm Pacific Standard Time based on these rules:

Items receiving new bids from 10:01PM to 10:10PM PST will BE OPEN FOR AN ADDITIONAL 10 MINUTES from the time of that bid post, and will continue so forth.
[II] If no more bids occur for an open item after a 10-minute interval, then that respective auction item will OFFICIALLY END.
[III] Items receiving no new bids from 10:01PM to 10:10PM PST (02/08/2012) will OFFICIALLY END.
[IV] During the Rolling Ending Time Period, The ENTIRE LOWBALL OFFICIALLY CLOSES when there is no bid activity for over 10 minutes.

[quote name='skiizim']Read the rules,

-In order to prevent sniping and accommodate late bidders with slow connection speeds, bid posts for any item WILL STILL BE ACCEPTED after 10pm Pacific Standard Time based on these rules:

Items receiving new bids from 10:01PM to 10:10PM PST will BE OPEN FOR AN ADDITIONAL 10 MINUTES from the time of that bid post, and will continue so forth.
[II] If no more bids occur for an open item after a 10-minute interval, then that respective auction item will OFFICIALLY END.
[III] Items receiving no new bids from 10:01PM to 10:10PM PST (02/08/2012) will OFFICIALLY END.
[IV] During the Rolling Ending Time Period, The ENTIRE LOWBALL OFFICIALLY CLOSES when there is no bid activity for over 10 minutes.
[/QUOTE]

Awesome, thanks and goodnight.

[quote name='skiizim']too late on the fan skeeter, only items that have bids on them are eligible for the rolling end.[/QUOTE]

Sorry I missed your bid! Congrats!

[size=+2]
picture.php

GAWK AT THE MOON AND WEEP!! FBI's 28th Lowball IS OVER.
[/size]​

[size=+1]Thanks & congrats to all participants. If you champion yourself a winner and would love to speed up the delivery process, please PM your shipping information (if applicable) and preferred type of payment to me. Purchase invoices will be sent out within 2 to 3 days time. The OP will be updated after some needed rest. Thank you for your patience. Cheerio! [/size]

Haha, I just realized Patapon "online pass" actually seriously is an online pass a la EA games, not a code for the actual game on PSN. Had no idea there was an online mode. Oh well, it was a dollar. I guess I'll have to find a copy of Patapon 3, though!

Hey bud. I sent you a PM. The Battlefield 3 code has already been redeemed. Please get back to me so we can figure it out. Thanks!

My girl broke my heart during Valentine's Day, so I'm bumping up the schedule for my 29th mini-lowball to begin today as a means to distract me. Hoping for better days ahead...sux!

Official Illustrated Works of NARUTO ART from Shonen Jump featuring hundreds of full color art by Kishimoto from the start to the current Shippuden arc & more! (NEW, well-preserved condition) - - $1
DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT CODES (Sent via Private Message directly; NO Shipping Cost)

OFFICIAL STRATEGY GUIDES (BUY 3 GET 4th FREE**)

God of War III Strategy Guide (NEW) [$1.00 added to ship] - - $1
The Legend of Zelda : Spirit Tracks Gold-Trimmed HARDCOVER Collector's Edition w/ Parchment World Map Poster (NEW/Sealed) [$2 added to ship] - - $1

[quote name='FatBoyInside']My girl broke my heart during Valentine's Day, so I'm bumping up the schedule for my 29th mini-lowball to begin today as a means to distract me. Hoping for better days ahead...sux![/QUOTE]

No way... That's terrible man. Feel better!

GOLDEN SUN - Dark Dawn - Successor of the enduring favorite RPG classic with enhanced graphics, orchestrated soundtrack, spectacular dual-screen magic & summon attacks, and new gameplay elements! (NEW/Sealed) - $2

800 XBOX LIVE MICROSOFT POINTS Codes Redeemable via XBLive Marketplace - $6
SNOOPY ~ Flying Ace ~ COMPLETE Downloadable Game + Xbox Live 2-Days Gold Pass Digital Token Codes via XBLive - $1

Dead to Rights : Retribution (Good; some shelfwear) - $1

[quote name='FatBoyInside']My girl broke my heart during Valentine's Day, so I'm bumping up the schedule for my 29th mini-lowball to begin today as a means to distract me. Hoping for better days ahead...sux![/QUOTE]

that fucking bitch :bomb:

GOLDEN SUN - Dark Dawn - Successor of the enduring favorite RPG classic with enhanced graphics, orchestrated soundtrack, spectacular dual-screen magic & summon attacks, and new gameplay elements! (NEW/Sealed) - $4

bread's done
Back