[CLOSED] FBI's Previous Lowballs Reference Thread

:360: Need for Speed 'THE RUN' LIMITED EDITION ONLINE BONUS CONTENT PASS (Adds online features & LE exclusive events and additional vehicles!) Code via XBLive - - $1

:ps3: TWISTED METAL BLACK FULL Downloadable Classic PS2 Game Digital Token Code via PSN :hot: $7

[size=+2]
picture.php

FBI's BREAKING POINT HAS BEEN REACHED. Game Over!
[/size]​

[size=+1]Thanks & congrats to all participants. If you champion yourself a winner and would love to speed up the delivery process, please PM your shipping information (if applicable) and preferred type of payment to me. Purchase invoices will be sent out within 2 to 3 days time. The OP will be updated after some needed rest. Thank you for your patience. Cheerio! [/size]

Good stuff. I'm a winner :D

I think the only way you'll ever get rid of that ram is if you "accidentally" throw it in someones box.
:p

Damn, lost out on the games. Well, at least I finally have a digital camera! Reviews aren't very good but it's a brand name digital camera for ten bucks. I'm happy.

It is that time of the month to loosen your coin purse for a very mild, low-dosage lowball. Sorry for the lack of pictures...they will arrive sometime over the weekend. I appreciate everyone's bids, love ya all.

Wait, so you are listing more stuff? I see that the openign post says it starts today and ends on the 23rd. Is that stuff int he OP the stuff that is for sale? Forgive my ignorance. >.< If that is the stuff for sale, then

FINAL FANTASY XIII-2 ~Episode i~ NOVELLA Hardcover Book -$3
Official Nintendo Super Mario Sensu Japanese Folding Fan with storage case
-$3
Official Nintendo GOLDEN NUNCHUCK WII Controller Accessory - $5

Official Nintendo Classic SUPER MARIO BROS. Commemorative T-Shirt - 5.00
The House of the Dead OVERKILL ~EXTENDED CUT~ - Longer, Harder, Gorier with PS Move and 3D support! - 5.00
Professor Layton and the DIABOLICAL BOX - 10.00
BEJEWELED 3 + ZUMA + FEEDING FRENZY 2 - 5.00
2011 ULTIMATE Square-Enix Members Reward Exclusive FINAL FANTASY IV COLLECTION Framed Art - 15.00
2011 GOLD Square-Enix Members Reward Exclusive LICENSE PLATE FRAME - 5.00

MARIO TENNIS FULL Downloadable Classic N64 Game Digital Code via Wii Virtual Channel ( Tons of unlockables with up to 4-players support!) - $1
MORTAL KOMBAT - The Movie FULL Downloadable Feature-Length Film Digital Token Code via XBLive $1

SNOOPY ~ Flying Ace code $1
Ratchet & Clank Future - QUEST FOR BOOTY $2
Legend of ZELDA - Twilight Princess T-SHIRT $3
Official Nintendo Classic SUPER MARIO BROS. $5

2011 ULTIMATE Square-Enix Members Reward Exclusive FINAL FANTASY IV COLLECTION Framed Art - $20

2011 GOLD Square-Enix Members Reward Exclusive LICENSE PLATE FRAME - $8

2011 GOLD Square-Enix Members Reward Exclusive Giant FLEECE BLANKET (Black) - $2
SOUL CALIBUR V Exclusive Playable Character " DAMPIERRE " Download Code via PSN - $1
PS3 transparent clear cases with only Blu-ray logo across the top corner *MODERN* (Set of 2) - $1

Let's play.

2011 ULTIMATE Square-Enix Members Reward Exclusive FINAL FANTASY IV COLLECTION Framed Art encased in Custom Display Plaque - $25

2011 GOLD Square-Enix Members Reward Exclusive LICENSE PLATE FRAME - $13

2011 GOLD Square-Enix Members Reward Exclusive Giant FLEECE BLANKET (Black) - $5

2011 SILVER Square-Enix Members Reward Exclusives Commemorative LANYARD and PIN - $3

:ds: BOTH Legend of Zelda PHANTOM HOURGLASS and SPIRIT TRACKS LIMITED HARDCOVER GUIDEBOOKS w/ Extras! plus BONUS 25th Anniv. Special ORCHESTRA MUSIC CD! - $3

:wii: Official Nintendo GOLDEN NUNCHUK WII Controller Accessory - $20

:psp: FINAL FANTASY IV Complete Collection Exclusive 5 Cards Set of Game Character Artworks by Yoshitaka Amano [New/Sealed] - $3

[quote name='Edwin29']Hey FatBoyInside, any chance will see a 3D XL in one of your lowballs? like you did with the Vita?[/QUOTE]

A very good chance :) . It just depends if I want to keep mine or not ... haha. I really want to support Nintendo, but being an early adopter for the 3DS and Wii from the get-go has left me out in the cold b/c I haven't invested much gaming time on those systems. Do you prefer blue or red ? ... (that might help me decide :p )

BOTH Legend of Zelda PHANTOM HOURGLASS and SPIRIT TRACKS LIMITED HARDCOVER GUIDEBOOKS - $1

Official Sony PSP-2000 / 3000 COMPONENT VIDEO CABLE - $1

Official Nintendo Premium Mario Bros. BLUE/Cool Gray Reversible Pouch - $1

Official Nintendo Premium Mario Bros. BLUE/Cool Gray Reversible Pouch feat. drawstring closure/wrist strap, super-soft/suede-like protection, & iconic 2-D Mario label design - Fits Nintendo DS, DSLite, DSi, DSi XL, 3DS, and 3DS XL (Dim: 8.25x5") - Club Nintendo Exclusive [New] - - 2$

[quote name='FatBoyInside']A very good chance :) . It just depends if I want to keep mine or not ... haha. I really want to support Nintendo, but being an early adopter for the 3DS and Wii from the get-go has left me out in the cold b/c I haven't invested much gaming time on those systems. Do you prefer blue or red ? ... (that might help me decide :p )[/QUOTE]

I'll take any color my friend :D

[quote name='FatBoyInside']A very good chance :) . It just depends if I want to keep mine or not ... haha. I really want to support Nintendo, but being an early adopter for the 3DS and Wii from the get-go has left me out in the cold b/c I haven't invested much gaming time on those systems. Do you prefer blue or red ? ... (that might help me decide :p )[/QUOTE]

I vote blue.

BOTH Legend of Zelda PHANTOM HOURGLASS and SPIRIT TRACKS LIMITED HARDCOVER GUIDEBOOKS w/ Extras! plus BONUS 25th Anniv. Special ORCHESTRA MUSIC CD

$6

1-MONTH GOLD MEMBERSHIP XBOX LIVE SUBSCRIPTION Code - $4

Ratchet & Clank Future - QUEST FOR BOOTY FULL Downloadable Game Code via PSN $3

SNOOPY ~ Flying Ace ~ COMPLETE Downloadable Game + Xbox Live 2-Days Gold Pass Digital Codes via XBLive - $2
HALO ANNIVERSARY 10th Anniv. Master Chief Avatar Armor and Exclusive "GRUNT FUNERAL" SKULL Add-On (All grunts explode like a plasma grenade!) Codes via XBLive - $1

bread's done
Back