[CLOSED] FT: Gears of War sealed, WANT: GBA Micro, select Wii games

supershammy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Hello, I have never traded before via CAG's trading forum. However, I have had an account over at TradeGamesNow for several years that you are free to check out:

http://tradegamesnow.com/user.cfm?un=kcin&view=feed

I have a sealed copy of Gears of War that I would really like to trade for a GB Micro (no color preference). As many of you know, these can be had for $35 at TRU and $50 at Wal-Mart, but I can't find them in my area. If you know of a store that has a GB Micro of any color for this price and would like a copy of GoW in exchange, go pick it up and PM me!

I would also be interested in trading GoW for a copy of Godfather: Blackhand Edition for the Wii, and I miiiiiight bite on a trade for Sonic and the Secret Rings or, lastly, Excite Truck, but any offers regarding a GB Micro will receive precedence over those regarding a game.

I will mail first to anyone with higher feedback than me (I have no feedback here, so that should be just about anyone). I will be using USPS Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation.

Please PM me if you are interested. GB MICROOOOOO!

Bumpin'! I'll have made a decision on who to trade GoW to by tomorrow evening by the end of the week. PM me by then if you have an offer!

WANT:

GAME BOY MICRO
Godfather (Wii)
Excite Truck
Sonic & the Secret Rings

Also, thanks ravenbear.

[quote name='shrike4242']Hello and welcome to trading on CAG. As a new trader please read the Trading Guidelines and the CAG Guide to Trading and Selling if you have not already done so.

Typically users with 0 FB will be asked to send their items before receiving their end of a trade or payment from a sale. This is the policy of most established traders here at CAG.[/quote]

I am aware of this and have read the threads you linked to, thank you Shrike.

I have found a trader I will be dealing with, so this trade offer is now closed. Thanks guys!

bread's done
Back