<CLOSED> H: God of War 3 SEALED, NEW W: FFXIII (PS3) NEW or LIKE NEW

dannyox718

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
My dear fellow CAGs

Through a random series of fortunate events ;) I have an extra copy of BRAND NEW, sealed GOW3.

I'm looking for anyone who wants to trade a NEW copy of FFXIII (PS3) for it. Since the copy I'm offering is sealed, I'm also looking for a sealed copy in return.

Thanks!

***EDIT: Due to lack of response, I've changed my mind. If someone has an open but meticulous copy of FFXIII (PS3), complete with case, manual, and disc in nearly perfect condition, I'll consider a trade. But since I'm offering a new copy, I would appreciate if someone can thrown in one of the following to balance the deal a bit. (in order of preference)

(PS3)
Killzone 2
Valkyria Chronicles
Resident Evil 5
Infamous
Red Faction: Guerrilla
Dead Space

I don't mind if these are used, as long as they work well and include case and manual.

Thanks again, everyone!

*****EDIT 2: This deal is now closed. Thanks, all!

Last edited by a moderator:
dont you think thats a tad steep? but either or bump and good luck i would trade you mine but it would cost me too much ^^:;

[quote name='admiralvic']dont you think thats a tad steep? but either or bump and good luck i would trade you mine but it would cost me too much ^^:;[/QUOTE]

I suppose you're right. I don't have much else to offer but if you'd like, I can also throw in one (maybe more) of the following.

Assassin's Creed (PC) NEW
Bioshock (PC) MINT
LotR: Online (PC) NEW
Final Fantasy XII: Collector's Ed. (PS2) MINT

What do you think?

bread's done
Back