[CLOSED] Humble Frozenbyte Bundles Giveaway

Turning180

CAGiversary!
Feedback
203 (100%)
Okay, since I'm not allowed to trade these, I took someone's advice and I'm giving them away here instead. So, if you want one send me a PM and give me a reason why I should give you one. If its good then I'll send you one! I'll update this post when I run out.

The Humble Frozenbyte Bundle includes:

Jack Claw
Trine
Shadowgrounds
Shadowgrounds: Survivor
Splot

Trine, Shadowgrounds, and Shadowgrounds: Survivor can all be activated on Steam and Desura. Trine can be activated on OnLive although it didn't seem to work the last time I tried it. The codes are still valid so you may need to contact OnLive Support.

And while I'm posting this, if anyone wants a Humble Indie Bundle #3 just send me a PM explaining why you want one. I won't give away a lot of them but just because when the HIB1 and HIB2 were released I couldn't buy my own because I didn't have PayPal/bank account. So yeah I'm just helping some people out that could use it.

The Humble Indie Bundle #3 includes:

Crayon Physics Deluxe
Cogs
VVVVVV
Hammerfight
And Yet It Moves

And includes all 5 games on Steam and Desura.

And that's it, good luck. :)

EDIT: I just remembered I have 3 Shattered Horizon Guest Passes on Steam. Add me: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Delta816 and send me a message and I'll give you one!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just in case anyone doesn't know, the Humble Bundles 3 is currently on sale. It's a pay what you want format. Humblebundle.com. Give some money to charity.

I've never had so many PM's in my life! Haha, I have about 15 left. Also, I just remembered I have 3 Shattered Horizon Guest Passes on Steam if anyone is interested.

If you are, add me on Steam: Delta816 and send me a message. Or if you just wanna be cool my XBL and Xfire are both: Delta811.

[quote name='Extern']Your all welcome! I'm down to 8. If you want one you better hurry up because they're going fast. :)[/QUOTE]

Well, I'll send you a PM!

Your guy's reasons are very good today! lol

By the way, ONE left!!!!!!! Oh no, the clock is on. First PM gets it!! ;) I still have those Shattered Horizon Guest Passes too. Anyone interested?!

I was wondering after the amazing experiance you gave me, Do you know how to get Jack Claw and if Splot is going to be on steam.

Oh and again THANK YOU!!!!!!!

Edit: also After I used the steam key could i give the Desura one away? Same with onlive....i don't like onlive.

[quote name='Daw19yoyo']I was wondering after the amazing experiance you gave me, Do you know how to get Jack Claw and if Splot is going to be on steam.

Oh and again THANK YOU!!!!!!!

Edit: also After I used the steam key could i give the Desura one away? Same with onlive....i don't like onlive.[/QUOTE]
Sure you can. And Jack Claw and Splot aren't on Steam, Desura, or OnLive but there should be a download link in the Humble Bundle link I sent you.

And I'm all out of codes. Thanks to everyone who participated!

[quote name='Extern']Thanks to everyone who participated![/QUOTE]

And thank you for holding the giveaway. These will be fun! Thanks again!

bread's done
Back