[CLOSED] Indie Royale Summer Bundle Desura Key

Tailsk

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
I bought the Indie Royale summer bundle last week and realized today that I still have the key for desura, since I don't use that. I'll be giving it away in this thread, just post a reply to this thread and you're in to win. No originality or whatever needed. To avoid leechers though, I'll only accept entries from people that joined CAG in or before june 2012. And please, only join if you plan on playing atleast one of the games in the bundle. A full list:

Harvest: Massive Encounter
The Journey Down: Chapter One
Gundemonium Recollection
GundeadliGne
Hitogata Happa
Acceleration Of Suguri X-Edition
Dino Run SE
AirMech

And lastly, because last giveaway people seemed to have a hard time reading:
**THIS IS A DESURA REDEEMABLE KEY ONLY. THIS MEANS YOU CANT USE IT ON STEAM. I REPEAT, NO STEAM KEY!**

Good luck, contest ends 48 hours after this thread is made. The drawing will be somewhere after that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Contest closed some time ago, so it's time for the drawing. Using random.org, I got numer 28, which is a post by deadlyclawz. Congratulations, I'll send the key to you in a few minutes. Thank you all for joining :)

[quote name='Tailsk']Contest closed some time ago, so it's time for the drawing. Using random.org, I got numer 28, which is a post by deadlyclawz. Congratulations, I'll send the key to you in a few minutes. Thank you all for joining :)[/QUOTE]

sorry for the late reply.

anyway, woah! i won! really? wow! this is so great! thanks a lot! :applause: :bouncy: :lol:

bread's done
Back