CLOSED Marissasbunny.com is giving away a Halo:Reach xBox 360 console!

Also, does this mean we're entered into Civ IV as well? There are two seperate contests going on for this.

Seems weird o_o

[quote name='alangee']Also, does this mean we're entered into Civ IV as well? There are two seperate contests going on for this.

Seems weird o_o[/QUOTE]

I had the Civ IVs on hand, the chance to do the xBox giveaway materialized very quickly.

One vote per day is fine, so is one email per day, just let me know in the body of the email that it's for both.

For CAGgers only, this weekend, between 12:01 Saturday AM, and 11:59 Sunday night, EST, perform step one in it's entirety (the voting step) and recieve two entries per day!

Good luck!

[quote name='Bifflugnut']For CAGgers only, this weekend, between 12:01 Saturday AM, and 11:59 Sunday night, EST, perform step one in it's entirety (the voting step) and recieve two entries per day!

Good luck![/QUOTE]

You're the best, been voting regardless though. :bouncy:

Gotcha covered with a vote. I hope all has and does go well for you and keep up the good work educating parents on what to look for for an early diagnosis.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you very much for the contest. Your blog is a very worthy site and I'm happy to vote for it. :)

bread's done
Back