CLOSED - Marissasbunny.com is giving away an 11" Macbook Air!

Marissasbunny.com in conjunction with my employer is giving away an 11" Macbook Air!

There's a few ways to enter, one limited to CAGgers only! Contest ends January 28th at 11:59AM EST. US and Canadian entrants only, please.

First method- can be done every day if you want.

Step One:
Vote for us by going to Best Baby Blogs. No registration is required!

Step Two:
Click the “click here and your vote will be added” text.

Step Three:
Click Here to Email Marissa to tell us you’ve done so. If you vote, you MUST email. A comment here won't double-dip. Please put in the subject or body that you're entering the Macbook Air contest. For record keeping, every time you vote, Marissa needs an email!

Second method- this will only get you one entry total, though
Step One:
Leave a comment here.

Step Two:
There is no step two!

Third Method - one entry per tweet per day
Step One:
Tweet about the contest! We can find you, but to be sure, you can include a #marissasbunny hashtag.

Step Two:
Click Here to Email Marissa to tell us you’ve done so.

The contest page is here. There's a few more ways to win there.

In addition, Marissa wants to exchange gifts with you. For every $5 donated to the Marissa's Bunny Foundation to help other disabled children with their needs, we'll send you a digital media code. Compounding this with my employer sending the Marissa's Bunny Foundation, an foundation to provide special needs families with things they need that their insurance companies won't pay for, a check for nearly $30,000 every time we generation $1000, your donation can add up to a lot! All this information is on the giveaway page also. Maybe it’s a coupon code at a geek or techhead specific vendor. It could be an xBox live code for an item on the marketplace. Perhaps it’s a code for something from the Apple iTunes app store. Basically, it’s nothing I have to ship, so make sure your donation has a valid email attached to it. What you get is totally random from my stockpile. If you don’t like your code, then perform a time-honored tradition and regift it to somebody who does! Be patient please, it won’t be an immediate code email. However, if you don’t see it in 48ish hours after donation, shoot me an email and I’ll make sure that all is well and resend your code. This giveaway only valid while I have codes (but I have a lot of them!). I’ll post here when I’m out. One code per email address, please!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Bifflugnut']Marissasbunny.com in conjunction with my employer is giving away an 11" Macbook Air!

There's a few ways to enter, one limited to CAGgers only! Contest ends January 28th at 11:59AM EST. US and Canadian entrants only, please.

First method- can be done every day if you want.

Step One:
Vote for us by going to Best Baby Blogs. No registration is required!

Step Two:
Click the “click here and your vote will be added” text.

Step Three:
Click Here to Email Marissa to tell us you’ve done so. If you vote, you MUST email. A comment here won't double-dip. Please put in the subject or body that you're entering the VISA gift card contest. For record keeping, every time you vote, Marissa needs an email!
[/QUOTE]

You might want to change that, op. Thanks for the contest!

[quote name='popular penguin']I'm just gonna post here because I'm lazy :3[/QUOTE]

I'll just quote because I'm lazy. Thanks much for contest OP.

[quote name='MrOlympiaSC']Question: Do we email you after we tweet? Or just after we vote?[/QUOTE]

Just after a vote. If you tweet it, I can find it.

bread's done
Back