CLOSED - Marissasbunny.com is giving away an iPad!

This is closed- the winner will be announced sometime on Monday!

My employer has given me an iPad to give away to Marissa's Fans!

The iPad in question is a 64 gig, with wifi and 3g! New and sealed!

There's a few ways to enter, one limited to CAGgers only! Contest ends November 7th at noon EST. We'll ship this one worldwide to CAGgers only!

First method- can be done every day if you want.

Step One:
Vote for us by going to Best Baby Blogs. No registration is required!

Step Two:
Click the “click here and your vote will be added” text.

Step Three:
Click Here to Email Marissa to tell us you’ve done so. If you vote, you MUST email. A comment here won't double-dip. Please put in the subject or body that you're entering the iPad contest. For record keeping, every time you vote, Marissa needs an email!

Second method- this will only get you one entry total, though
Step One:
Leave a comment here.

Step Two:
There is no step two!

Bonus

The contest page will be posted at Marissasbunny.com a bit later today. There'll be a few more ways to enter there.

If you sign up for the Geek Republic's giveaway and you win a box, you'll get a bonus prize from the Geek Republic's stash! Let us know in your signup email to Marissa that you've entered in their contest.

This is the last of the really big prizes for now- back to video games and whatnot in November, unless something else massive gets thrown my way :D

In all seriousness, though, http://www.marissasbunny.com is about a toddler with a disabling epileptic condition. I'm trying to spread word of the disease, as it's not well known, often misdiagnosed, and often fatal. If you've got a minute, educate yourself on the site- you never know when a bit of knowledge might help somebody you know get diagnosed early.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Rhu']Another amazing giveaway... I hope people are giving back to you as well![/QUOTE]

Not so much- but that's okay. The blog is about awareness too, and we've picked up a bunch of new readers!

Thanks again for the contest! Also voted.
Hoping to win, my wife has been asking for one of these but they are just too expensive.

bread's done
Back