CLOSED - Marissasbunny.com is giving away an iPad!

Don't let this stop you from voting today, but all vote and email combos recieved beween 12:01 EST Saturday AM and 11:59 PM EST Sunday will count as double entries!

Good luck, everybody!

Don't think this has been mentioned but it should definitely be noted. This isn't just a giveaway. It's about raising awareness for Marissa and other toddles with this disease. There is something extra not mentioned on this thread yet but I'm going to quote it.

As part of the giveaway, my employer will match all donations given through November 10th! Donating won’t change your odds of winning in any way, but I’d sure appreciate it! Click here for our fundraiser page.

His employer also donated the iPad for this giveaway. Go check out the OP's site and see what is really going on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the contest! This is really cool of you to do. Best wishes for Marrisasbunny.com!

I have voted and sent an email. All the best to Marissa and your efforts to spread the knowledge about her illness.

Thanks for the awesome giveaway. I voted for Marissa, commented on your blog page and emailed. Kudos to your blog on spreading the message!

bread's done
Back