Closed, old..

Status
Not open for further replies.

bryenfury

CAGiversary!
Feedback
320 (100%)
$$ for an Guild Wars Games with Prophecies, Factions, Nightfall with expansion Gwen.
10 Characters slots with maxed out lvl 20's, elte gear, etc..
I did all the work for you so Pick up where I left off.

I spent over $225 on these games and you will be getting a great game with endless playability.
You will Get disks for Prophecies, Factions, and Nightfall, Gwen was purchased electronically.
To make install easier of Guildwars a DVD can be burned so you don't have to download patches, etc..

No Reasonable offer will be refused and I hate it when no response is given so fyi, all inquiries will be replied too.

Thanks for your interest!

[email protected]

Thanks guys..

[quote name='invinceable104']You can't sell Guild Wars accounts, I don't think[/quote]
Lol you can sell anything.

Look at the people selling their WoW accounts..

I'm open to any offers.

Thanks!

7. OFFICIAL SERVICE
Guild Wars is designed for official play only as offered through the Service by NC Interactive at the Web Site and not through any other means. You further agree not to access, create or provide any other means through which Guild Wars may be played by others, as through server emulators. You agree not to use any hardware or software, including but not limited to third party tools, or any other method of support which may in any way influence or advantage your use of the Service which is not authorized by NC Interactive, including but not limited to the use of ‘bots’ and/or any other method by which the Service may be played automatically without human input. You acknowledge that you do not have the right to create, publish, distribute, create derivative works from or use any software programs, utilities, applications, emulators or tools derived from or created for Guild Wars, except that you may use the Software to the extent expressly permitted by this Agreement. You may not take any action which imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure. You may not sell or auction any Guild Wars accounts, characters, items, coin or copyrighted material.

I'm not here to argue or get into logistics so here goes. ok then I'm not selling the account, but the games.
Is that better wording?
I'll edit my post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back