CLOSED! Porksta's Second dv8mad Lowball Sale! GC, Wii, 360, and MORE!

Porksta

CAGiversary!
Feedback
191 (100%)
I present to you my second ever lowball sale. With Lollapalooza right around the corner, I need money ASAP. I figured, with all the stuff I have, why not have another sale? Here are the rules, new rules at the end:

1) Simply type in your max bid for these items in the forum replies. No PMs. No Emails. Just reply in the forum reply section. This is to keep bids public and to keep my PM box from overflowing as it has in the past.
2) I will update the page to reflect your bids and at the end of the period I will declare the winners and tell you where to send the money.
3) No minimum for any items. You can win them for as little as you bid. So if you bid $1.00 and win it, it's yours for a $1.00 (plus shipping). If someone bids $5 and you outbid them for $10, you win the item for your max bid and pay whatever you bid plus shipping ($2-$3 USD or so).
4) Please note that you will be expected to pay the amount you bid plus appropriate shipping if you have the highest offer at the end. Negative feedback may be left for those who choose not to follow through with payment.
5) I will now ship to the US AND Canada. All you Canucks keep in mind shipping will be higher.
6) The sale begins right now and ends Friday July 24 at 11:59 Eastern Time.
7) I require payment by Friday July 31 at 11:59. I am not going to wait a month for somebody to pay me $3 for a CD. Yes that did happen last time.
8) I will ship Priority in a box with DC.
9) I will charge exact shipping. I provide all materials, gas, handling, packaging, etc as a COMPLIMENTARY SERVICE. Do not complain if shipping is not what you expected.
10) Feel free to PM me if you have questions about shipping. I have a scale and can provide you with exact pricing before you bid.
11) This is a multi site auction. Keep in mind you may get sniped at the end by someone on another site. I will update as fast as possible, but bid high enough to get some buffer room.
12) I accept all forms of payment. All I ask is that if you are paying with Paypal you cover my fees. If you do not want to, then pay a different way.
13) Please keep bids at $.25 increments.

SALE ON GTZ: http://gametz.com/forum/General_Marketplace/topic/349670.html#new
SALE ON TGN: http://www.tradegamesnow.com/f_me.cfm?thid=144895

Let's begin...

Nintendo Games - all games are complete:
Lowball028.jpg

:gc:Eternal Darkness - $12 xxamir15xx (TGN)
:gc:Metroid Prime - $5 xxamir15xx (TGN)
:gc:Resident Evil Zero - $7 xxamir15xx (TGN)
:gc:Super Smash Bros Melee - $11 venturesagogo (GTZ)
:gc:WWE Day of Reckoning - $4 Gucci_Mane (GTZ)
:wii:Endless Ocean (Canadian) - $13 mistymayem (CAG)

Modern:
Lowball031.jpg

:360:Gears Of War 2 Gold Lancer Code - $10 psykho_maniak (GTZ)
:ps2:PS2 Network Adaptor - $35 nesruler22 (NA)
:gc:Wavebird controller with adapter (controller power switch could use a cleaning, works great) - $15.50 Arkman1982 (NA)
:360:Lost Planet Collector's Edition (no slip cover) - $8 pslamalfa (NA)
:360:Dark Sector (Canadian) - $8 pslamalfa (NA)

Vintage:
Lowball030.jpg

Splatterhouse 3 (cart is mint) - $40 pseudonym (DP)
Boogerman - $5.25 vader99 (NA)
Solstice - $3 MeTmKnice (DP)
Super Mario/Duck Hunt/Track Meet - $1 MeTmKnice (DP)
Final Fantasy - $20 Rollett (CAG)
Tetris 2 - $3 traderdan (NA)
Double Dragon (label peeling) - $7.25 MachineGex (DP)

DVDs:
Lowball026.jpg

Boogie Nights Two Disc - $9 nesruler22 (NA)
Closer (Superbit) - $1 venturesagogo (GTZ)
Fear Dot Com - $1 venturesagogo (GTZ)
Once Upon A Time In Mexico - $2 pseudonym (DP)
The Brave One - $2 pseudonym (DP)
This is Spinal Tap (unopened) - $3.75 venturousviking (DP)

Guides and Misc:
Lowball035.jpg

Parasite Eve Official Guide (shipping will be $2 extra for special envelope) - $10 mcginnis (CAG)
Zelda OOT Official Guide (shipping will be $2 extra for special envelope) - $6 pslamalfa (NA)
Captain N Issue #3 - $1.75 Baloo (DP)
Street Fighter IV Collector's Edition Bonus DVD - $4.50 CRAZY93NiS (GTZ)

More Misc:
Lowball034.jpg

Super Nintendo Model 2 with power cord - $32 MeTmKnice (DP)
Ti-84+ calculator with connector cord, software installer, and Ti-83 users guide - $38 sang321 (CAG)

Handheld (all games come with plastic case):
Lowball040.jpg

Pokemon Blue - $7 venturesagogo (GTZ)
Sonic The Hedgehog - $.25 classicrock909 (GTZ)
Bartman Meets Radioactive Man - $1.50 paulbert7 (GTZ)
Riddick Bowe Boxing - $1 paulbert7 (GTZ)
Star Trek - $1 paulbert7 (GTZ)
Revenge of Drancon - $1 mobiusclimber (DP)
Dragon Crystal - $4.50 paulbert7 (GTZ)
Mortal Kombat II - $1 paulbert7 (GTZ)
Sonic Triple Trouble - $1 paulbert7 (GTZ)
Chakan - $1.50 paulbert7 (GTZ)
Star Wars - $1.50 paulbert7 (GTZ)
X-Men (some plastic covering is peeling) - $.25 classicrock909 (GTZ)
Donald Duck: The Lucky Dime Caper - $3.25 Baloo (DP)
Sonic Chaos - $.25 classicrock909 (GTZ)

Jerseys (ask if you want reverse pics):
Lowball038.jpg

Torry Holt Rams (Replica Reebox Medium) - $3 heatdolphins45 (TGN)
Larry Johnson Knicks (Replica Champion Kids XL) - $2 heatdolphins45 (TGN)
Clinton Portis Broncos (Replica Reebox Kids XL) - $3.50 heatdolphins45 (CAG)
Shaquille fuck O'Neal Heat (Swingman Reebok Large+2, some letter fading) - $5 AB Positive (DP)

Bid Away!

Last edited by a moderator:
Splatterhouse 3 brings back a lot of memories. I remember me, and my friend playing it when we was 10 years old. We never did beat it. I went back recently and finally beat that bitch. Great game or at least I think so.

Street Fighter Bonus DVD aka Ties That Bond. $1.00

Ti-84+ calculator with connector cord, software installer, and Ti-83 users guide - 1$

[quote name='mistymayem']$6 for Endless Ocean
$11 for Wavebird
$16 for Ti 84

Edit: Does it make any difference if a game is Canadian?[/QUOTE]

The manual, case, and disc include French as well as English. Everything in game is the same. Games will play in US systems.

[quote name='Porksta']The manual, case, and disc include French as well as English. Everything in game is the same. Games will play in US systems.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='sang321']Ti-84+ - $23 if you will accept M.O. or CC.[/QUOTE]

I do accept MO, although I am not sure how to accept CC. Will you just give me your CC number?;)

Sorry, it is throughout the house so I will not be able to sell it. Pretty nifty though, made from recycled materials.

bread's done
Back