[CLOSED] SHIPPING OUT BY THIS WEEKEND, THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE!

no more lowballs?

giphy.gif

Just a heads up - I believe the following codes have expired:

:3ds: POKEMON SUN / ULTRA SUN  YVELTAL (Legendary Pokemon Unlock) EXPIRING SOON

:3ds: POKEMON SUN / ULTRA SUN  KYOGRE (Legendary Pokemon Unlock) EXPIRED

:3ds: POKEMON MOON / ULTRA MOON  XERNEAS (Legendary Pokemon Unlock) EXPIRED

:3ds: POKEMON MOON / ULTRA MOON  GROUDON (Legendary Pokemon Unlock) EXPIRED

:3ds: POKEMON SUN / MOON  LYCANROC (Midnight Form) EXPIRED

:3ds: POKEMON X / Y  Mythical Pokémon DARKRAI EXPIRED

:3ds: POKEMON X / Y  Mythical Pokémon ARCEUS EXPIRED

:3ds: POKEMON SUN / ULTRA SUN YVELTAL (Legendary Pokemon Unlock) Redeemable by 8/28/2018

:3ds: POKEMON SUN / ULTRA SUN KYOGRE (Legendary Pokemon Unlock) Redeemable by 11/28/2018

:3ds: POKEMON MOON / ULTRA MOON XERNEAS (Legendary Pokemon Unlock) Redeemable by 8/28/2018

:3ds: POKEMON MOON / ULTRA MOON GROUDON (Legendary Pokemon Unlock) Redeemable by 11/28/2018

:3ds: POKEMON SUN / MOON LYCANROC (Midnight Form) EXPIRED

:3ds: POKEMON X / Y Mythical Pokémon DARKRAI EXPIRED

:3ds: POKEMON X / Y Mythical Pokémon ARCEUS EXPIRED
The vouchers I have claim that most are still VALID. Any case, all my DLC items are guaranteed to work or money back.

Genuine Official Nintendo  SUPER NES Classic Mini Edition  [Brand-New] - $42 - Slicrick

:ps4: PS4 Yakuza Kiwami Steelbook, Exclusive Decal Stickers, & Slipcover Only [Game NOT included] - $2 - Slicrick

:br: Disney MOANA Blu-ray + DVD + Digital HD (Digital HD code unclaimed; Like-New/Complete) -  $2 - Slicrick

:3ds: POKEMON SUN / MOON / ULTRA SUN / ULTRA MOON  SHINY ZYGARDE (Legendary Pokemon Unlock)  -  $1 - Slicrick

:3ds: POKEMON MOON / ULTRA MOON  XERNEAS (Legendary Pokemon Unlock)  -   $1 - Slicrick

:3ds: POKEMON MOON / ULTRA MOON  GROUDON (Legendary Pokemon Unlock)  -  $1 - Slicrick

:3ds: POKEMON X / Y  Mythical Pokémon DARKRAI Transferable to Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire game once obtained -  $2 - Slicrick 

:3ds: POKEMON X / Y  Mythical Pokémon ARCEUS Transferable to Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire game once obtained.  -   $2 - Slicrick

Destiny 2 "COLDHEART" Exotic Beam Rifle Mounted Art Print Plaque (12" x 8.5"; New) - $1 - Slicrick

My final LOWBALL AUCTION is nearly over (Ends 8/20). Participate today for a chance to win the official Digital HD Ultraviolet Code of the blockbuster film BATMAN v SUPERMAN Extended Cut  for FREE as a 24hrs giveaway prize for any valid new bid(s) of $1 or more. Please follow the rules below and good luck! Cheers!

1.  Bid for any item in the lowball between 10pm Eastern Standard Time 8/16/2018 until 10pm EST 8/17/2018.

2.  Your bid post must mention that you want to be entered into the prize drawing.

3.  One chance allotted per CAG individual in this giveaway (so multiple bids would still only grant you one chance)

4.  I will utilize RANDOM.ORG website to generate the winner (each CAG invidual will be assigned an integer number based on the order of entry from their bid post; first random integer produced is the respective winner)

5.  Winner will be drawn soon after and notified via CAG Private Message with the code to be redeemed online.

6.  The DLC code EXPIRES 12/31/2019, so it is the winner's responsibility to redeem the code by that time.

7. Any changes in this giveaway or disingenuous bids will be subject to FatBoyInside's final discretion. 

[UPDATE 8/17] CAG member dillion is the lucky winner. Congratulations!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Super NES Classic Mini Edition - $57

John Wick Blu ray - $4

Zelda Arts and Artifact - $11

MGS V Phantom Pain Collectors Guide - $3

Walking Dead Saints Shirt - $1

Ni no Kuni II keychain - $1

My final LOWBALL AUCTION is nearly over (Ends 8/20). Participate today for a chance to win a PLAYSTATION PLUS 30-DAY MEMBERSHIP TRIAL for FREE as a 24hrs giveaway prize for any valid new bid(s) of $1 or more. Please follow the rules below and good luck! Cheers!

1.  Bid for any item in the lowball between 10pm Eastern Standard Time 8/17/2018 until 10pm EST 8/18/2018.

2.  Your bid post must mention that you want to be entered into the prize drawing.

3.  One chance allotted per CAG individual in this giveaway (so multiple bids would still only grant you one chance)

4.  I will utilize RANDOM.ORG website to generate the winner (each CAG invidual will be assigned an integer number based on the order of entry from their bid post; first random integer produced is the respective winner)

5.  Winner will be drawn soon after and notified via CAG Private Message with the code to be redeemed online.

6.  The DLC code EXPIRES 12/31/2022, so it is the winner's responsibility to redeem the code by that time.

7. Any changes in this giveaway or disingenuous bids will be subject to FatBoyInside's final discretion. 

[UPDATE 8/18] CAG member Yu Narukami is the lucky winner. Congratulations!!!!!

My final LOWBALL AUCTION is nearly over (Ends 8/20). Participate today for a chance to win a SOUTH PARK - THE STICK OF TRUTH Xbox One Full Game Digital Download via XBLive for FREE as a 24hrs giveaway prize for any valid new bid(s) of $1 or more. Please follow the rules below and good luck! Cheers!

1.  Bid for any item in the lowball between 10pm Eastern Standard Time 8/18/2018 until 10pm EST 8/19/2018.

2.  Your bid post must mention that you want to be entered into the prize drawing.

5.  Winner will be drawn soon after and notified via CAG Private Message with the code to be redeemed online or XBL.

6.  The DLC code can expire anytime , so it is the winner's responsibility to redeem the code asap.

Previous drawings & past winners : Aug 17th and Aug 18th

AMC The Walking Dead "Saints" Black Mineral Wash T-Shirt (Size L, 100% Cotton; New) - $3

Ghostbusters "BOO Logo" Black T-Shirt (Size XXL; New) - $2

Wow that was a late Xbox addition of South Park. Otherwise I would have bid on it.

Thanks for hosting all this lowball auctions Fatboy. I wished I would have been able to catch the earlier ones. I am sorry to hear this would be the last one. 

Good luck.

Wow that was a late Xbox addition of South Park. Otherwise I would have bid on it.

Thanks for hosting all this lowball auctions Fatboy. I wished I would have been able to catch the earlier ones. I am sorry to hear this would be the last one.

Good luck.
I thought it was strange. I could have sworn that I didn't see it the first half-dozen times I went through the list of stuff. Then now at 1:00 AM just before the lowball ends, I see it there. A very late edition indeed. Good for me, though!

Thanks, omegax34.  You can always hit me up in the trading forum or private message me anytime for deals on items from previous lowball outings or my current sales list.  Take care and hope your vacation was a relaxing one!

bread's done
Back