[CLOSED] SHIPPING OUT BY THIS WEEKEND, THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE!

Tell me you guys. How close are you to losing it since someone keeps outbidding you for the 3DS AND expands the bidding time by another 10 minutes?

My home PC died on me last night, so I apologize for the lack of update.  I will wrap everything up and send out invoices in a day or two.  Thank you for your patience and support. Good evening.

My home PC died on me last night, so I apologize for the lack of update. I will wrap everything up and send out invoices in a day or two. Thank you for your patience and support. Good evening.
No problem I was wondering why it was taking so long sense auction holders like to hand out invoices ASAP for the money lol.

PSVita SLY 3 : Honor Among Thieves - $1

ASSASSIN'S CREED IV : Black Flag (Adventure akin to an epic seafaring & piracy nature for PS4;  Like-NEW / complete)  - $1

:ps4: CALL OF DUTY ADVANCED WARFARE DAY ZERO Digital Content & ADVANCED ARSENAL DLC -   - $1

:ps4: DESTINY VANGUARD ARMORY (Exclusive early access to 9 weapons and 3 helmetsPS4 Version Code -    - $1

:vita: PSVita FINAL FANTASY X-2 : HD Remastered -  $4

:ps4: PS4 transparent blue case  -  $1

:3ds: POKEMON OMEGA RUBY / ALPHA SAPPHIRE  Mythical Pokémon DRAGONITE (Lvl 55) Exclusive character download for either 3DS game.   :hot:   :hot:  :hot: -  -  $1

Wii KIRBY DREAM COLLECTION cardboard sleeve -$1

:ps4: ASSASSIN'S CREED IV : Black Flag (Adventure akin to an epic seafaring & piracy nature for PS4;  Like-NEW / complete) - $2

:ds: HOSHIGAMI : Ruining Blue Earth  (Strategy RPG;  Nintendo DS Cart only) -  - $1 - shivan128
:ds: LUNAR : Dragon Song (Fantasy RPG;  Nintendo DS Cart only) -  -  $1 - shivan128

bread's done
Back