[CLOSED] SHIPPING OUT BY THIS WEEKEND, THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE!

:vita: GRAVITY RUSH (Action/Adv for PlayStation Vita;  NEW / Sealed) -  $2
:vita: METAL GEAR SOLID HD COLLECTION (Action/Adv featuring HD remasters of MGS2 & MGS3, plus MGS2 VR Missions, original MG and MG2 for PlayStation Vita;  NEW / Sealed) -  $13

TALES OF XILLIA LIMITED EDITION DLC (Bonus Classic Costume Set for Jude & Milla based off Phantasia & Destiny Characters) -  $1

FBI is this really your last lowball? You've around here for so long doing awesome lowballs, we're gonna miss you man! 

FBI is this really your last lowball? You've around here for so long doing awesome lowballs, we're gonna miss you man!
Edwin, you were one of my best and most frequent patrons back in the days. I really appreciated all your support. Yeah, I will be abroad and traveling for a couple of months, most likely into the winter holiday. My collection is pretty barebones now. If circumstances change, I would love to continue doing lowballs ... but I expect other priorities to take hold soon. Take care my friend and have a wonderful 2015.

Edwin, you were one of my best and most frequent patrons back in the days. I really appreciated all your support. Yeah, I will be abroad and traveling for a couple of months, most likely into the winter holiday. My collection is pretty barebones now. If circumstances change, I would love to continue doing lowballs ... but I expect other priorities to take hold soon. Take care my friend and have a wonderful 2015.
You too my friend. If you ever come back to lowballs send me a message, I'll have my guns loaded like the old times :twoguns:

RACHET & CLANK FUTRE QUEST FOR BOOTY (Complete Standalone Game) PSN DLC  2
:vita: PSVita SLY 3 : Honor Among Thieves - 1

EPIC TOY COLLECTION BONANZA (Collection of  New  LEGO + Best Locks Building Toysets & STAR WARS Merchandising; Over $70 Value with other surprises!) -   $5 -   

Spoiler  

:ps4: Official Sony PlayStation 4 System Limited Edition GLACIER WHITE VERTICAL STAND (Brand-New, complete in original packaging) -  $3

Cabela's BIG GAME HUNTER - PRO HUNTS (Huntiing/Shooting Simulation;  New/Sealed Game) -  $2

:ps4: FINAL FANTASY XV DEMO ~ Episode Duscae ~ DLC
hot%2168.gif
-  $4

:ps4: Official Sony PlayStation 4 System Limited Edition GLACIER WHITE VERTICAL STAND (Brand-New, complete in original packaging) -  $4
Toy collection - $7
PSVita FINAL FANTASY X-2 : HD Remastered FULL Game download of the epic JRPG sequel.
hot%2168.gif
hot%2168.gif
hot%2168.gif
 -
$4

Thanks guys, it was a real blast trading with everyone throughout my brief time here in the lowball forums.  I will send out invoices in a day or two.  Also, if you have physical items being delivered, private message me your delivery address to speed up the transaction process.

By the way, anyone can still bid for those items without bids freely (within reason haha).  I will simply consider them as normal trade transactions with your lowball order and consolidate everything together.  Ciao and much appreciation for all your patronage.

Last edited by a moderator:
In that case

YAKUZA 4 ADD-ON GAME CONTENT DLC (Unique Costumes and 3 New Game Modes Unlocked!) PSN -  -  $1

Howdy CAGs, really miss you all!  I wanted to ring out 2015 with a digital lowball, so cheers and best regards to everyone for a fantastic 2016 gaming year.  (Lowball ends Jan. 4th)

:ps4: DESTINY : THE TAKEN KING (Latest Chapter) + EXPANSION I (The Dark Below) and Expansion II (House of Wolves) PS4 DLCs  - $1 

:xb1: /  :360: RAINBOW SIX VEGAS (FULL Xbox 360 Game Download via Xbox Live; playable on Xbox One) $1 Dead_Batteries

:xb1: /  :360: RAINBOW SIX VEGAS 2 (FULL Xbox 360 Game Download via Xbox Live; playable on Xbox One) $1 Dead_Batteries

:ps4: DESTINY : THE TAKEN KING (Latest Chapter) + EXPANSION I (The Dark Below) and Expansion II (House of Wolves) PS4 DLCs $2 Dead_Batteries

:ps4: DRAGON QUEST HEROES DAY ONE EDITION DLC (Slime Sword, Boomerang, Gungenir, Squishing Rod, Gooey GlovesCode - - $1

:ps4: DESTINY : THE TAKEN KING (Latest Chapter) + EXPANSION I (The Dark Below) and Expansion II (House of Wolves) PS4 DLCs  $6

bread's done
Back