[CLOSED] SHIPPING OUT BY THIS WEEKEND, THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE!

$1 more than whatever it's at for the steelbook witcher 3 case as well as the nuka cola bottle. - At work, can't sift through the thread.
I hope he will count this. The bid for the Witcher case was at $7 before this, so my post would have been a bid for $8. *fingers crossed*

Alright I got the dlc for FFX on the vita, oh and borderlands 2 so Im happy. I think I won one of those rainbow six games too so I'm happy

Hey FatBoyInside, as I mentioned, TheObject can have the Nuka Cola for the $10 if that's all right with you (and him). I don't care about buying it, but I figured it'd be a good deed to just let him have it if he wants. I really don't mind.

Thanks CheapSpeed, - I think Atticus had an 11$ bid for it, but if everyone is fine with it I will pay $13 ($1 more than the max bid you had bid for it.)

I hadn't caught up on the bids that were posted and it was still at 8$ when I posted my (late) $10 bid.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks CheapSpeed, - I think Atticus had an 11$ bid for it, but if everyone is fine with it I will pay $13 ($1 more than the max bid you had bid for it.)

I hadn't caught up on the bids that were posted and it was still at 8$ when I posted my (late) $10 bid.
No sweat. I honestly don't care if you, or Atticus if he did bid, wins that item. Just waiting on FBI to give some info finally. :p

Hi guys, thanks again for all the support in my previous lowballs.  Recently ... like last Saturday, my smartphone got stolen. I need to round up some funds to offset the cost for a replacement asap.  Therefore, I was wondering if anyone here would be interested in a tiny lowball containing primarily the 2 following items:  3ds fire emblem fates special edition (new/sealed) and wiiU Bayonetta 1+2 combo game pack (new/sealed)

Please private message me if you intend to offer a serious bid.   Your sincerity is greatly appreciated and will help me determine if I should proceed. Thanks again for your time. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Howdy, ladies and gents!  I present to you another mini-lowball to cover the emergency expense of replacing my stolen iphone.  Sad times, indeed.  Thanks and good luck. (ends 4/25)

:vita: SONY Handheld Exclusive WHITE PlayStation VITA Wi-Fi System (System has screen shield protection added and in excellent condition with official PSVita AC power adapter & USB charge cable accessories included) -  $1

Limited Edition FALLOUT 4 NUKA COLA QUANTUM Collectible : Exclusive, consumable 12oz. bottle (berry lemonade) based on the in-game drink, a very limited release product from Bethesda and Jones Soda. (NEW/Unopened) -  $1

Limited Exclusive FINAL FANTASY XIII: Lightning Returns STEELBOOK CASE (NEW/Pristine condition; game NOT included) - $1

:ps4: DISGAEA 5 SPECIAL LAUNCH EDITION Collectibles : Features nicely designed oversized box packaging, exclusive 32pgs. ART BOOK, and 15-tracks original music CD.  (NEW/Pristine condition; game NOT included) -  $1

:3ds: HATSUNE MIKU : Project MIRAI DX SPECIAL LAUNCH EDITION Collectibles : Features exclusive stylish WALLET CHAIN and 38 AR CHARACTERS CARD SET (Augmented Reality).  (NEW/Pristine condition; game NOT included) -  $1

:vita: METAL GEAR SOLID HD Collection (Espionage Action/Adv: HD-remastered visuals  of 2 Legendary MGS Games + MGS2 VR Missions and Original Metal Gear 1 & 2;  NEW / Sealed) -  $1

:3ds: THEATRHYTHM FINAL FANTASY : Curtain Call  (Rhythm RPG:  Outstanding sequel with 221 Songs & over 60 FF Characters to quest with; LIKE-New, complete) - $1 

SONY Handheld Exclusive WHITE PlayStation VITA Wi-Fi System : $15.00

PERSONA Q : Shadow of the Labyrinth : $10.00

THEATRHYTHM FINAL FANTASY : Curtain Call: $5.00

POKEMON X / Y  Mythical Pokémon MEW - Transferable to Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire game: $1.00

METAL GEAR SOLID HD Collection (Espionage Action/Adv: HD-remastered visuals  of 2 Legendary MGS Games + MGS2 VR Missions and Original Metal Gear 1 & 2;  NEW / Sealed) -  -     $12 Detectiveconan16

THEATRHYTHM FINAL FANTASY : Curtain Call: $10 detectiveconan16

:3ds: HATSUNE MIKU : Project MIRAI DX SPECIAL LAUNCH EDITION Collectibles : Features exclusive stylish WALLET CHAIN and 38 AR CHARACTERS CARD SET (Augmented Reality).  (NEW/Pristine condition; game NOT included) -  $4 detectiveconan16

The WITCHER III : WILD HUNT HEARTS OF STONE Official Expansion Pack PS4 Code - $1

SONY Handheld Exclusive WHITE PlayStation VITA Wi-Fi System - $16

XBOX LIVE 6-DAYS GOLD TRIAL MEMBERSHIP (3 x 2-Days Pass Codes) - $1

CALL OF DUTY ADVANCED WARFARE ADVANCED ARSENAL & DAY ZERO CONTENT (Exoskeleton EM1 Quantum Wpn and AK-12G Assault Rifle / Crossbow-B2) - $1

:vita: SONY Handheld Exclusive WHITE PlayStation VITA Wi-Fi System (System has screen shield protection added and in excellent condition with official PSVita AC power adapter & USB charge cable accessories included) -  $30 

Limited Edition FALLOUT 4 NUKA COLA QUANTUM Collectible : Exclusive, consumable 12oz. bottle (berry lemonade) based on the in-game drink, a very limited release product from Bethesda and Jones Soda. (NEW/Unopened) -  $10

:xb1: RISE OF THE TOMB RAIDER COLLECTOR'S EDITION[/url] (Premium hardcover CE guide with exclusive signature key chain and bonus Expedition Card Pack DLC for cool in-game modifiers & more; NEW / Sealed) - -

$2

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

ONY Handheld Exclusive WHITE PlayStation VITA Wi-Fi System $70
Persona Q: Complete $11
Disney Infinity 2.0 Drax $1
Disney Infinity 2.0 Hiro $1

bread's done
Back