Closed, thanks everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kofijamal

CAGiversary!
Feedback
19 (100%)
UPDATED: Here is the deal. I'm thinking of getting some games coming out next week and was planning to take these games to Gamestop. I figure I'd offer them here first and see about what I have left over next week.

Here are the games, all in mint shape and complete.

Nintendo DS:
Pokemon Diamond
Super Dodgeball Brawlers
Jump Superstar (Import, GS wouldn't take it, but I don't want it and would love to give it a new home)
Ninja Gaiden: Dragon Sword

PS2:
Zone of Enders 2 (not taking this to Gamestop, but would be willing to get rid of it for something cool)

Wii:
Super Smash Brawl

Xbox 360:
Lost Odyssey

I'll look at lists, take paypal, but I really am trying to get Etrian Odyssey II: Heroes of Lagaard and Extreme Space Invaders this week. Could see trading for Grid. And there is Final Fantasy Tactics coming next week. And coin to go towards that would be boss. Otherwise it's off to Gamestop.

Thanks for looking.

I'd be interested in just the guide if you get an offers for just the game. Can pay with Amazon gift card. Let me know.

Offer is gone and sold. Thanks for all the replies.

I do have other games to offer. Here is the deal. I'm thinking of getting some games coming out next week and was planning to take these games to Gamestop. I figure I'd offer them here first and see about what I have left over next week.

Here are the games, all in mint shape and complete.

Nintendo DS:
Pokemon Diamond
Super Dodgeball Brawlers
Jump Superstar (Import, GS wouldn't take it, but I don't want it and would love to get rid of it.)
Ninja Gaiden: Dragon Sword

PS2:
Zone of Enders 2 (not taking this to Gamestop, but would be willing to get rid of it for something cool)

Wii:
Super Smash Brawl

I'll look at lists, take paypal, but I really am trying to get Etrian Odyssey II: Heroes of Lagaard and Extreme Space Invaders next week. And coin to go towards that would be boss.

Thanks for looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back