Closed Thread do nOTT post

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']The head. Jeebus, don't you kids read A Clockwork Orange?[/quote]
I would not have guessed head.

When I was courting a girl, once, I hit her with a relentless barrage of comedy so fierce that it caused her to toot. I didn't really care, but it put the brakes on my joke telling because I was trying not to laugh at her. :cool: ... and she just kind of acted squirrelly for the rest of the visit.

Later that night, she asked me if I thought differently of her, because she tooted. :lol: My day wouldn't be complete without teasing a girl, so I said, "Yes. Yes I do think differently of you... :|" Which caused her to cry, and caused me to feel like a big monster. :'[

[quote name='Brak']Later that night, she asked me if I thought differently of her, because she tooted. :lol: My dad wouldn't be complete without teasing a girl, so I said, "Yes. Yes I do think differently of you... :|" Which caused her to cry, and caused me to feel like a big monster. :'[[/QUOTE]

Your dad is mean.

[quote name='Brak']My typing has been really bad, lately. :whistle2:k[/quote]

no, akbar's typing is really bad. your typing is discernible.

Hey, Maklershed. Do you have LittlePeopleBigPlanet for the Blu-Raystation 3?

[quote name='Brak']Hey, Maklershed. Do you have LittlePeopleBigPlanet for the Blu-Raystation 3?[/quote]

Negative. But when I do .. watch out. There's gonna be a Fear and Loathing and a Fallout 3 level. :cool:

I have LBP. I've barely touched it outside of dicking around with my friends in it.

It's amazingly hard to create ANYTHING when everyone tries to be funny (read: assholes) :lol:

[quote name='Brak']frost is as old as you, BackStreetBard. :)[/quote]

He is? Sheeeeeeeit

[quote name='dcfox']I would not have guessed head.[/quote]

I would have guessed that you would not have guessed head

[quote name='Maklershed']Rejoice, for I have arrived in the new OTT.[/quote]

Who the fuck are you?

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I dunno. Gulliver... kinda reminds me of gutch. And I can't read. So no, I haven't read your fancy book.[/quote]

Lame excuse is lame

[quote name='DarthPuma']I would punch in the groodies over a gulliver.[/quote]

Bravo

Is it a bitch to rip my dvd's to my computer and put them on my touch? I could use some shit to watch on the way to missouri on christmas.

[quote name='dcfox']http://www.veoh.com/videos/v16902157Qf69KgJS

Absolutely amazing. Sucks knowing they're going to have to gimp it just to get it working on the 360. Stupid 360 fans don't even deserve the game anyways. :bomb:[/quote]

Ahahaha. Guess what? I'm gonna chug Mountain Dew, blare a Jeff Foxworthy comedy album from my stereo, and wave an American flag when I play that game. USA! USA! :whee:

[quote name='Maklershed']Ahahaha. Guess what? I'm gonna chug Mountain Dew, blare a Jeff Foxworthy comedy album from my stereo, and wave an American flag when I play that game. USA! USA! :whee:[/quote]
I'm going to drop by your place and slash the tires on your monster truck. :evil:

[quote name='seanr1221']:rofl:

No, but really

:rofl:

;)[/quote]

That's what I thought at first too, but then I remembered the Discovery Channel sponsored Old Bones/Ravendown for Gears 1.

I'm still thinking they'll cost points but free is nice and wouldn't surprise me.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']If its turnbased, I already rate it two thumbs down.[/QUOTE]

Wrong.

I love the turnbased games. I still need to play XII. I don't have anything against the play style, but I prefer my RPG's to be turn based.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back