Closed

[quote name='endlessPRO']cml :)

have a black ds lite , sealed phoenix wright and tetris ds

pm me[/QUOTE]

whats your asking price on it?

[quote name='Access_Denied']I've got a PSP I'm letting go for pretty cheap because it needs a new faceplate. Maybe 70$? I'm open to trades too.[/QUOTE]

im not 100% in my ability to take it apart to fix it but I appreciate the offer.

[quote name='Anbu_Zim']cml... i got a ds lite w/18 games for sale.[/QUOTE]

that's going to be a little too much bundle for me - fair price though.

[quote name='Scarface7']Care to trade that Patapon for $15 gamestop giftcard?

And leave me feedback for that GoW demo. :whistle2:#[/QUOTE]

I actually used Gamestop credit to buy it - the selection at my store is kinda lame but if nobody wants to trade in a few days, I'll do it.

Thanks for that demo btw - i finished it and had to go out and buy the game like you said :rofl:

[quote name='joevan']I actually used Gamestop credit to buy it - the selection at my store is kinda lame but if nobody wants to trade in a few days, I'll do it.

Thanks for that demo btw - i finished it and had to go out and buy the game like you said :rofl:[/quote]
How far into it are you? I'm at about 2 hours in and at a point where I've died like 10 times. It keeps asking me if I want to switch to easy mode. :whistle2:#

[quote name='jrutz']^ ygpm![/QUOTE]

PM replied :D

[quote name='Scarface7']How far into it are you? I'm at about 2 hours in and at a point where I've died like 10 times. It keeps asking me if I want to switch to easy mode. :whistle2:#[/QUOTE]

I made it through but had to put a good 14 hours into it, including a 4 hour car ride marathon. Easy mode was incredibly tempting.

[quote name='joevan']
I made it through but had to put a good 14 hours into it, including a 4 hour car ride marathon. Easy mode was incredibly tempting.[/quote]
I'm right before the final boss and the game save is just over 6 hours. Not sure if that includes all the times dying but I don't think it does. Good game though. Can't wait to move on to the PS2 games.

[quote name='Scarface7']That was quick. :whistle2:s[/QUOTE]

thats what she said :rofl:

in seriousness - a friend of mine and I had 6 road trips this past month all over the south - he was checking out rotation sites and I was looking at doctoral programs so I had the chance to play and beat most of the games I wanted to - I should be picking up a 360 again after GTA 4 comes out anyway :D

id have no problems taking the Gift Cards in place of some cash but didnt see anything on your list - thanks for the interest and the bump

I have a White DS Lite complete and mint with 5 games: Animal Crossing, Rune Factory, Advance Wars DOR, Dig Dug, Mario Kart. All complete.

[quote name='shadowforte']I have a White DS Lite complete and mint with 5 games: Animal Crossing, Rune Factory, Advance Wars DOR, Dig Dug, Mario Kart. All complete.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the offer but I'm not looking for a DS lite at the moment :whistle2:s

[quote name='BasketCase1080']how much for just the system itself?[/QUOTE]

$200 and I'll throw in 3 games, a 1GB memory stick and 3 UMDs for free ;)

[quote name='talonthrawn']CML, willing to do item/cash combo but 200 total a bit above what I'm looking to pay.[/QUOTE]

didnt see anything (i dont have any other systems at the moment) but thanks for the offer

bread's done
Back