Closed

If you don't get mario kart in a trade, target is going to be selling mario kart at $24 starting tomorrow.

edit: I just read it again and you also want a red ds, so you're better off getting the bundle

If your Nintendogs is still sealed, try taking it to Walmart or Best Buy and return with out receipt. After x-mas returns are linient. You should be able to get store credit for your Nintendogs and use it towards the purchase of Mario Kart. Plus if you're successful at BB you can use the $10 off coupon.

Yea... I'll need a lot of luck...

The bundle is hard to get and the price is like $160.00 and up and from what I bought yea..

I'll buy the bundle from anyone too, just trying my luck with the BLUE DS.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']If your Nintendogs is still sealed, try taking it to Walmart or Best Buy and return with out receipt. After x-mas returns are linient. You should be able to get store credit for your Nintendogs and use it towards the purchase of Mario Kart. Plus if you're successful at BB you can use the $10 off coupon.[/QUOTE]

Yea... but I want a red DS =[. I WOULD do that BB coupon turning it into credit deal. BUT if anyone has a RED DS to trade with me, I'd be more than happy to part with the blue DS. I guess the Nintendog would just benefit more so to trade for a MK bundle?

I'll edit it a bit~

bread's done
Back