Clothes deals? Mainly Aeropostle, Hollister, American Eagle?

lol....AE and Aero are hardly "trendy".

Anyway, to the OP, keep an eye out for coupons. If you want, sign up for their mailing lists through a junk email account and they'll usually send stuff there. Always be on the lookout for sales and know that clothing stores always have a discount rack. Takes some effort but you can usually find something that suits your tastes at a heavily discounted price.

Find one of their outlet stores, or shop at the end of the season, but know that to have what's "in", you'll be paying out the ass. I love buying Old Navy's last season stuff for like 90% off come end of the season.

lol not trying to be trendy honest and true, especially with my Filas.

What's "in" doesn't matter to me it's just getting to be summer time and I like to go to the beach on weekends to stay at a friends house so I like to move away from my stereo typical Italian clothing

I'll be sure to check into the stores you guys mentioned.

[quote name='Joe4pal']lol not trying to be trendy honest and true, especially with my Filas.

What's "in" doesn't matter to me it's just getting to be summer time and I like to go to the beach on weekends to stay at a friends house so I like to move away from my stereo typical Italian clothing

I'll be sure to check into the stores you guys mentioned.[/quote]

Then honestly, try Target. You'd be surprised some of the designer stuff they carry at reasonable prices.

Does anyone else find it absolutely ridiculous that holister stores have NO LIGHTING. Sorry, but I would like to see what I buy. fucking name brand BS.

Or how about $200 cut up jeans at AB&F?

Only way I buy these cloths is if they're off the the clearance rack.

[quote name='Final Starman']lol....AE and Aero are hardly "trendy".

Anyway, to the OP, keep an eye out for coupons. If you want, sign up for their mailing lists through a junk email account and they'll usually send stuff there. Always be on the lookout for sales and know that clothing stores always have a discount rack. Takes some effort but you can usually find something that suits your tastes at a heavily discounted price.[/quote]

I understand Aero not being trendy but how isnt AE?

Just a heads up, not defending I don't wear the stuff. Nothing beats my Ralph Lauren polos and my NFL/Nike/College football t's

I don't care to be trendy, I just want to be comfortable.

[quote name='kevzik']Does anyone else find it absolutely ridiculous that holister stores have NO LIGHTING. Sorry, but I would like to see what I buy. fucking name brand BS.

Or how about $200 cut up jeans at AB&F?

Only way I buy these cloths is if they're off the the clearance rack.[/quote]

Rock on, who wants to buy crap with holes in them seriously? When I went to school you was a skank if you did.

Those places clothes are so cheaply made, I don't understand the hype in wearing a big ass t-shirt advertising a store. It's lame, perhaps I am just old.

[quote name='creeeaature']I know I see quite a bit of American Eagle stuff at TJ Maxx.[/quote]

Thanks for the heads up, I'll have to check my local TJMaxx

Just a bit of advice: If you go to TJ Maxx, make sure to pay cash only. They really don't give a fuck about securing your private information and there's been several security breaches in stores this year where lots of people have had their identities stolen.

[quote name='Joe4pal']So thats basically the request I'm looking for a place or way to get these clothes at a discount.

Also Fila sneaker deals would make my day perfectly.[/quote]

you're gayness is what defines you...

just kidding man, yeah target has new shirts that are only $10-$13 and have cool designs for us 20-somethings. they also have hollister-ish mossimo polos, cargos, etc. that are as cheap as $7 on clearance racks. my store has a ton right now...

[quote name='crunchberries']Just a bit of advice: If you go to TJ Maxx, make sure to pay cash only. They really don't give a fuck about securing your private information and there's been several security breaches in stores this year where lots of people have had their identities stolen.[/quote]

That is VERY true, at least once a year there are 25 million account info stolen.

I like American Eagle, their clothing fits me well, Old Navy clothing is for short fat people.

And Holister has no lighting so you can't see how much the shit you buy are buying costs so damn much and is so cheaply made.

bread's done
Back